Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

The Anti-Christ has Arrived

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by SirKnightmare, Mar 2, 2004.

1. SirKnightmare

SirKnightmare IncGamers Member

2. Canadia142

Canadia142 Banned

Is that the guy from american idol?

3. SirKnightmare

SirKnightmare IncGamers Member

Yeh, Ryan Seacrest

4. Canadia142

Canadia142 Banned

eh I don't watch american idol and the only time I see previews is when I'm waiting for 24 to come on so he doesn't bother me.

5. giantpinkbunnyhead

giantpinkbunnyhead IncGamers Member

Ryan Seacrest... hmm...

Funny story. Before he became "Mr Big shot" on that idol show, he was an afternoon DJ at a Burbank radio station called Star 98.7. Played alternative music. This was in the mid 1990's. At the time I worked at a Subway restaurant right down the street from the station's studios. Seacrest would always order sandwiches, and I'd deliver them, right to the studio and into his little broadcast booth. Sometimes we'd sit there and talk about stuff on the air. That was pretty cool. He seemed like a great guy, always tipped big. (Probably the radio stations budget, who cares?). But then I moved to Alaska and never saw or heard from him again... until my ex g/f was watching american idols last year. I never paid attention, but the guys name caught my ear: I whipped around and stared at the screen...yup, sure enough it was the same guy.

He looks a lot different now... Back then he looked like an 18 yr old fresh into boot camp. Kinda dorky. Now he looks older and WAY different... like sell-out different... but still the same guy. I wonder how he made the jump from a DJ to the host of a show that, for some reason beyond me, is wildly popular despite it's stupidity? Right place, right time I guess.

6. Ash Housewares

Ash Housewares IncGamers Member

my ears are burning! oh, Seacrest, pfft he wishes, all I really knew about him was Kevin & Bean constantly said he was ***, and he hosted some movie thingie in San Diego, then he pops up on American Idol, surprised me I'll tell you that much

7. giantpinkbunnyhead

giantpinkbunnyhead IncGamers Member

I think practically everyone called him ***... Kevin and Bean, man I miss those guys... their Xmas CD's were cool. But, every time I went to deliver food to Seacrest, I can assure you that at the time, he certainly did not look or act *** like he does now.