• The Most Reverend Grand Mistress An'yee

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • An'yee, Champion of the Naaru

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters

Anyee

Diabloii.Net Member
That's Dr. Anyee. Sorta.

Just defended my doctoral dissertation. I still need to make edits and the paperwork means that I am not technically a doctor until January, 2009. :hanky:

So, in the meantime, what title should I use?

DaveZa

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: That's Dr. Anyee. Sorta.

I believe Royal Highness might be a bit of an understatement for someone who's becoming a doctor soon, so that will can be scrapped from ur list.
:thumbsup:

AeroJonesy

Diabloii.Net Member

Ack, not Grand High Dragon, unless you want to be mistaken for a Klansman. And not Champion of the Naaru unless you want people thinking you are a pimply faced kid who does nothing but play WoW all day. I'd go with Grand Mistress.

superdave

Diabloii.Net Member

i'll call you anything you want me to call you if you let me play doctor with you...i'll bring a nurse too.

WildBerry

Diabloii.Net Member

And not Champion of the Naaru unless you want people thinking you are a pimply faced kid who does nothing but play WoW all day.
Seconded, at least go for title with more flair if you decide to walk that way.

Uncle_Mike

D2 PvP Moderator

Congratulations, that's a lenghty procedure by the way :smiley:

:flowers:

VampiroXIII

Diabloii.Net Member

The Grand Duchess of something-or-other. Oh, make sure you throw "exhalted" in there somewhere too.

LunarSolaris

Diabloii.Net Member

Congrats - at least this coming January. Big accomplishment to hit the big doctorate.

Good luck to you.

PatMaGroin

Diabloii.Net Member

Ack, not Grand High Dragon, unless you want to be mistaken for a Klansman. And not Champion of the Naaru unless you want people thinking you are a pimply faced kid who does nothing but play WoW all day. I'd go with Grand Mistress.
It's all about the Hand of A'dal titles these days.

PatMaGroin

Diabloii.Net Member

How sad. I'd quit, but WoW saves me so much money by keeping me from going out all the time.