That lovely green colour

Bolinbrooke

Diabloii.Net Member
That lovely green colour

Has anyone used both Levithan (unique Kraken Shell) and Vamp Gaze (unique bone helm) on the same char. If you do, you just have to love that all over green colour. Add a coviction aura and you could be the booger of death :lol:

Anyway I just though this looked odd/cool and wanted to see if anyone else had seen it too. If someone can host a picture of it, that would be even better.

Bolin

addicted2macs

Diabloii.Net Member
Haven't seen that particular combo yet, but I do like the enhanced colors in 1.10.

I wore a Goldskin for a long time, longer than it was useful, just because I really loved the orange color. :)

SnakeEye85

Diabloii.Net Member
hehe never thought about that :)

i don´t care that much how my char looks like

edit: thou i do like how my IK barb shines in his black armor :)

strijdje

Diabloii.Net Member
well i got a pic from my barb in a levithian, vampire gaze and a shadowfang (green lightsabre) :teeth: thats looks SOO sweet, that pic i cant host due to the fact my compy is still under construction, but i'll mail it to you asap

Ti-Ben

Diabloii.Net Member
Looks pretty cool if you ask me. I wanted to make a Barb using Steel Pillar with the Gaze and Leviathan... although, traded my Steel Pillar away and never got around to make a barb that far in 1.10 'cept for my IK Barb. :rolleyes:

LowLander

Diabloii.Net Member
Kamelbarn, this one cracked me up. REALLY funny!
Ti-Ben, I actually like it for that tiny, different-coloured head on top.
A bit like Conan donning blue armor, but with the head of Eric of Malnibone. :p

no, gheed wuldsellhsi mother, but not tell you anything but she's his mother, then when soem guy pays loads of mony, she's useless and has be be thrown away.

cholerajoe

Diabloii.Net Member
Bolinbrooke said:
Has anyone used both Levithan (unique Kraken Shell) and Vamp Gaze (unique bone helm) on the same char. If you do, you just have to love that all over green colour. Add a coviction aura and you could be the booger of death :lol:

Anyway I just though this looked odd/cool and wanted to see if anyone else had seen it too. If someone can host a picture of it, that would be even better.

Bolin
I thought only the Torso Armor dictated color. The helm and boots would always be the same as the torso piece. This may not hold for caps on the head. But Im pretty sure verything else will match your armor regaurdless of its stand alone color.

Indemaijinj

Diabloii.Net Member
I remember a user here used to refer to Vampire Gaze as "Frog Skull", since he thought it make the wearer look like a frog.

My idea would be:

Leviathan and Vampire Gaze on a Leap/Leap Attack barbarian (actually a quite viable build).

Jump around like a lunatic and shout "Croak!" at irregular intervals.

6stringspanky

Diabloii.Net Member
noe my shaft wearing lancer's gaze is perfectly green. and body armor also doesn't effect sheild color. it did back in diablo 1 when the looks of everything depended on what armor you used

cholerajoe said:
I thought only the Torso Armor dictated color. The helm and boots would always be the same as the torso piece. This may not hold for caps on the head. But Im pretty sure verything else will match your armor regaurdless of its stand alone color.
Well, not exactly... the head and torso and the left and right hands are the four areas that are affected by your equipment. The head's color is independent of the body (ex.: put on a harly and vipermagi.)

Shade

Diabloii.Net Member
cholerajoe said:
Torso armour only affects the colour of the torso area, shoulder pads, and legs. Weapons, helms and shields all get their own palette-shifting (look at the screenshots of Maldar in MonjoJerry's stories for a rather fluorescent example).