Thanx kiba

RealmOftheWolf

Diabloii.Net Member
Thanx kiba

kibas videos inspired me to start up my own fury wolf aint got most of the gear but i will eventually ^^.
Looks like a fun and competative build ^^
Just lettin you know theres a new wolf on the prowl ^^.

OT . am i right that kiba means fang in japanese or somethin btw ?? lol just had to ask . ^^

xpumafangx

Diabloii.Net Member
Yes yes kiba means fang in japanese. That is why he wanted that name in the first place. He ended up paying a soj for it when he found the guy that had the name.

RealmOftheWolf

Diabloii.Net Member
xpumafangx said:
Yes yes kiba means fang in japanese. That is why he wanted that name in the first place. He ended up paying a soj for it when he found the guy that had the name.
lol thought so ^^

in that case ill offer him 2 soj ^^ but maybe add in that rep erm 100 soj ok ^^ lol

Kiba

Diabloii.Net Member
RealmOftheWolf said:
kibas videos inspired me to start up my own fury wolf aint got most of the gear but i will eventually ^^.
Looks like a fun and competative build ^^
Just lettin you know theres a new wolf on the prowl ^^.

OT . am i right that kiba means fang in japanese or somethin btw ?? lol just had to ask . ^^
Awesome glad my vids jump started you too make a werewolf.

Awooo~!

akamaru

Diabloii.Net Member
lol well might as well include it in here ty 2 kiba ur reason i started up my wolf. ive made 1 wolf already but i currently remakin with some help from i guy u might know whos on my list so i may cya some time accnt is *deathstoll
ty agian

Warmongers

Diabloii.Net Member
I just watched a few of kiba's videos. kiba: did you get hacked recently, or was your original kiba from a different ladder season? Also, have you quit playing D2? I've heard a few people cryptically state that you had quit, so I had to check (it's no fun when fellow wolves/zealots quit :cry:)

mali

Diabloii.Net Member
If you want a 'japanese fang' - you could also use Shikon or Hanone...
Ookami (pronounced OH-kamee), or Urufu mean 'wolf'.

m

Smithenator

Diabloii.Net Member
Ah, I just finished getting gear for my wolf and was hoping I could at least see yours in action :( Why did you quit? Get one of the notorious bruteforces going around west?

Eilo Rytyj

Diabloii.Net Member
just watch the video, you'll see that the whole account is gone...

perhaps we should set up a Kiba revival item fund or something

BUT I just checked, the name Kiba is taken... Kiba-Jr or something?

dodobird

Diabloii.Net Member
Man sorry to see that, I've learned a lot about wolves from you guys, and especially you GodWolf, thanks for all the vids and tips you shared with us.

=]

Caninja

Diabloii.Net Member
Just wanted to say thanks as well although I'm hoping this is just a small break from D2. Learned alot from you and Stoute but especially from your videos. If you ever need a pally ear to chew on for memories sake, I got a few hammerdin ears laying around here.

NokturnaL

Diabloii.Net Member
Wow kiba I can't believe you're gone! you inspired many of us to become the wolves we are today. I never did get to meet you in-game either, though i've met ink, puma, and some others. Any explanation as to why Kiba's gone?

Osmium

Diabloii.Net Member
i didn't have the chance to met you.......but you are a great wolf Kiba.....we will always remember you.......

Verashiden

Diabloii.Net Member

*sighs* So then I guess no one is safe...

Master Kiba, I'm sorry. However, I hope that you'll continue to play. If you are going to keep playing. May I ask that you PM me your new account? If not then that's all right. And in case you don't, then I guess this is where we part ways. In that case I wanted to say thank you. You showed that my favorite class could indeed be viable in dueling. You've showed us grit and a lot of sarcasm. You took part in a massive community and helped revive this paticular part of the forum. You will certainly be missed, Master. I think I speak for most if not all of the people here.

So a howl goes out to you, Master Kiba. May you find peace in retirement and never have to claw,bite,or creeper kill anyone again. Hang your sword and shield and watch as we carry on your legacy!

AROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!