Thanks for all the advice/support - tackling Ubers!!! ifra

fahartle

Diabloii.Net Member
Thanks for all the advice/support - tackling Ubers!!!

Thanks to everyone for all the help, trades, an advice on my smiter. I'm gonna try and tackle the Ubers again (Lilith spanked me but good last time). Wish me luck!!

fahartle

Diabloii.Net Member
See, now look what all the bad karmic wishes did to me :sad2: I get through all the minis in 30 minutes (freaking-a Lilith is a bear even with all the req gear!). I get all three organ sets. I'm ready to jump into the last board . . . AND . . . Connection interrupted. I lost the eye and the horn and, of course, all nine keys. Anyone want 2 brains? Excuse any spelling mistakes as I'm having trouble reading my monitor with the hole punched in it...

krischan

Europe Trade Moderator
See, now look what all the bad karmic wishes did to me :sad2: I get through all the minis in 30 minutes (freaking-a Lilith is a bear even with all the req gear!). I get all three organ sets. I'm ready to jump into the last board . . . AND . . . Connection interrupted. I lost the eye and the horn and, of course, all nine keys. Anyone want 2 brains? Excuse any spelling mistakes as I'm having trouble reading my monitor with the hole punched in it...
Next time don't talk about it until it's done. That's better for your karma :azn: