Thank you fellow Necromancers.

Lloyd

Diabloii.Net Member
Thank you fellow Necromancers.

Hello.

I'm new to the forums as a registered member but I have lurked for so long. I cannot count the number of times I have found assistance here without ever having to post. I wanted to thank everyone, both present and past, that have contributed to all of the various forums. The necromancer has always been my personal favorite so I chose this forum to express my gratitude and make my first post. I look forward to doing so again.

Lloyd

Chimaira

Diabloii.Net Member
Welcome Lloyd...And yes Necromancers rule..If you play Single Player stop by the Single Player Forum and introduce yourself...you'll get more response there too...this crowd is a little...dead.

corax

Diabloii.Net Member
Chimaira said:
Welcome Lloyd...And yes Necromancers rule..If you play Single Player stop by the Single Player Forum and introduce yourself...you'll get more response there too...this crowd is a little...dead.
hah your over here too smappage n00b, chimaira? wow. that would explain it :D

welcome to the forums Lloyd, this really is a nice place so uh *attempts to pirate MM's greeting* pull up a headstone and grab a cold one :drink:

Mad Mantis

D2/3 Necromancer & Witch Doctor Moderator
Lloyd said:
The necromancer has always been my personal favorite so I chose this forum to express my gratitude and make my first post. I look forward to doing so again.
Welcome Newcomer to The Darkness. Grab a brew :drink: and feel free to raise some corpses.

Good to see that people are still interested in our beloved class. :clap:

corax said:
welcome to the forums Lloyd, this really is a nice place so uh *attempts to pirate MM's greeting* pull up a headstone and grab a cold one :drink:
N00b, the Headstone greeting is reserved for your first post in The Graveyard. :uhhuh: