Latest Diablo 3 News
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Thank God It's Fridaily

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by Fast Eddie, Oct 1, 2010.

1. Fast Eddie

Fast Eddie Diabloii.Net Member

Thank God It's Fridaily

I'm unemployed, I'll go for the position of daily-starter. What, there's no pay? Aww... :crazyeyes:

RL: Woke up late after another 4AM gaming session with TRM. Need to do some more chores, get a nice dinner in for Date Night and generally watch TV.

D2: Will definitely play a bit more today, I'm thinking my SC Static Enchantress if Pijus isn't around, or my HC chars if he is. Getting dangerous now in NMA5.

OVG: I started new Borderlands chars with TRM last night, it was so much more fun to go through the game slowly with someone I knew than to rush like 99% of people on the interwebs. Previously, I had a bad impression of the game for that reason. Read a bit more about Fallout: New Vegas to get even more excited about it.

2. zarqu

zarqu Diabloii.Net Member

Re: Thank God It's Fridaily

RL: Woke up too early, imo. Did some cleaning (vacuumed the carpets and then beat them like no tomorrow. Proceeded to browse the forums. I'll make a nice baquette for lunch now.

D2: Not sure. I did so much Trav running last weekend, and I don't have any projects going on right now, so I don't feel like it. Maybe ponder on what char to start next. I have the runes for BotD, so maybe Titan ww'er.

OVG: I will definitely play some Borderlands. I have General Knoxx's Armory, but need to beat the Underdome first. I currently have Angelic Ruins beat, and 1/5 waves of fifth round in the Gully. It feels like a chore, but I want those skillpoints ! Gotta do it so I can proceed to T-Bone Junction.

3. Ojimijam

Ojimijam Diabloii.Net Member

RL: Off to the happy land of brum for some shopping and general chilling today. then off to dinner with gf her friend and brother for some good catch up times.

D2: Nope, and probably not likely for a while.

OVG: Civ V is still rocking me, second game is a bit more interesting than the first, farily lonely in north america as siam, wondering how backwards i will be when i meet the old world

4. Twoflower

Twoflower Banned

RL : Work. Cook for my wife. Study history of the cold war.

D2 : have not played this week at all. I gotta be honest here, since i got 3 MF and rune hunter chars up to speed and equippet, and all that is left to do is the boss running, i dont feel like playing as much.

ovg : Battleforge, Trackmania. Maybe even reactivate my WoW account over the weekend.

5. twincitiesknick

twincitiesknick Diabloii.Net Member

RL: Work 8-5, then probably see "The Social Network." Great reviews, and (not that it has an effect on the movie) the version of Radiohead's "Creep" in the trailer by that choir, Scala, was unbelievable. Search for it on youtube. Find it. Love it.

D2: Returned to the game recently after years away, and only played it casually at first - beat the game in normal and that was it. Doing an untwinked werewolf druid, currently in Act V normal at the Halls of Pain waypoint, so gonna try to push closer to Baal, another step towards Nightmare mode for the first time. :)

OVG: What's OVG? Seems like just non-Diablo gaming stuff. WoW for me is on hold until Cataclysm.

6. baqarah

baqarah Diabloii.Net Member

RL: I am at work atm, 30 min left... My roommate said he buys Tequila when he pass his exams for uni. He did, so I quess Im gonna be drunk tonight.

D2: Im pretty much tired of playing, everything feels like chore, even leveling up new chars doesnt seem to be very exciting. Gonna make a short break from D2.

OVG: Didnt have time to sit down to Fallout 3, maybe a weekend wil change that.

7. nurman

nurman Diabloii.Net Member

RL: Another semi-boring day @school.

D2: I should really start leveling my 1.13 frenzy barbarian....

OVG: Finished darksiders some time ago. It sucks ._.
    Played SC2 5 hours straight, watched some Esports matches.

8. nebux

nebux Diabloii.Net Member

got civ 5 other week and after the initial hype now i'm just bragging about how civ iv was better on forums. i don't play the game at all :)

9. jdkerr

jdkerr Diabloii.Net Member

RL: Grading papers this afternoon and a Railroad Earth concert tonight. :)

D2: I got my tourney barb through normal two days ago, so I still need to do a write-up for that. Beyond that, I am not sure. Perhaps some Andy runs this weekend, or doing the write-up might motivate me to play the tourney character in nightmare.

OVG: What? :p

10. wielanja

wielanja Diabloii.Net Member

RL: Classes are done for the week, and to top it off my exams all went fairly well! Cross county meet at 5 this afternoon then finding something to do with a recruit who is on campus.

D2: Not today, probably a good chunk of tomorrow though.