• blq
  1. bla
  2. bla
  3. bla
bla
Code:
bla
bla bla
fonts????/ ffffff ffffffff ffffff fffffff fffffffff fffffffffff fffffffffff ffffffffff

:confused:

Code:
BOLD ITALIC UNDERLINED
this is supposed to be green!
size change

SpawnOfAsbestos

Diabloii.Net Member
okay.......

i can put a spoiler inside a spoiler! didn't expect that to work!

still trying to figure out what the (code) format is for.....

SpawnOfAsbestos

Diabloii.Net Member
Known to us professional spammers as "nested spoilers". Works for quotes too.
Yea. On another site I use...I often put large quotes into spoilers so mobile users don't have to scroll through a million lines of quote....I do that with quote walls to. ....

SpawnOfAsbestos

Diabloii.Net Member
you just clicked so much.....for nothing

Leopold Stotch

Diabloii.Net Member
Speaking of. . .

I'm in LOVE!!!!!!!

Kris, there were some gnarly spiders around my house the last couple of months. I was still deathly afraid of them, but I named them, got attached, and enjoyed seeing them from afar. Since they were garden spiders, I don't think they were poisonous, but they here huge and gigantic and scary as ****. I'll post pics in the OTF OT Thread if you want. :) They won't be my personal pics but close to what was around my house... and outside my bedroom ****ing window :grin:

krischan

Europe Trade Moderator
I'm rather happy that our spiders here are no bigger than a thumbnail, not counting the legs. I have no problem with grabbing them, but I'm not sure what would happen in surprise situations, like if one falls into the neckline of my shirt.

Feel free to post your scary spider pics ;).

jmervyn

Diabloii.Net Member
My Mom was in prison once where they kept tarantulas as pets. Apparently they're quite nice for arachnids.

Nested spoilers can get irritating.
No, she was teaching English to the inmates
See, Spawn, that's how it's done.

krischan

Europe Trade Moderator
My Mom was in prison once where they kept tarantulas as pets. Apparently they're quite nice for arachnids.
You probably mean arachnophobics. Arachnids are spiders themselves. Spider-like, to be precise.

May I ask what your mother was in prison for?

jmervyn

Diabloii.Net Member
It was clumsy thinking. I thought she taught English to the inmates as a prisoner.
Pretty sure that only happens in wartime & movies... otherwise there's monies made available for professionals. Might be different in 3rd world though.