Test it

Dark Matter

Diabloii.Net Member
Test it

A test of everthing nerdy - Star wars, LotR, AD&D, early PC gaming Try it - itis funny and I guarantee they'll be questions that make you say wth?

A scientific breakthrough! Thanks to certain, newfound processes of complex chemical and psychological analysis, a means has at last been established to isolate and quantify the 'nerd content' of one's blood. Looking for proof of your nerdy savoir-faire? Assurance that you're mitichlorian-free, and really do still have a chance with the opposite sex? All you have to do is take this simple test.

Directions: Choose the right answers. Or the wrong ones, if you want. The last answer option is always wrong. Choose that if you don't care to guess on stuff you don't know.
http://students.washington.edu/mmccain/nerdtest.html

My result:

35.714285714285715% nerd blood flows through your veins.

Blood test analysis shows:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0-9%: You're clean. Although, the fact that you made it through the entire test without leaving in disgust probably does count for something...
10-19%: n00b.
20-29%: You might be infected. Just slightly, but it will fester and grow and there is nothing you can do...you will be assimilated, resistance is futile.
30-39%: Embrace the nerdness. Don't bother making excuses for why you were watching the sci-fi channel anymore, it's too late for that.
40-49%: What's this, a well balanced nerd? Impressive.
50-69%: Dangerously nerdy...no make that dangeresque.
70-89%: You eat lembas for breakfast, know more IP addresses than phone numbers, and watch star trek reruns in your head. At warp speed.
90-100%: l33t hax0r king! pwner of n00bs! All hail ye, and despair! ...do try to shower on a somewhat regular basis, though.

Intolerance

Diabloii.Net Member
14.285714285714286% nerd blood flows through your veins.

I knew for sure the Magic question, the Ghostbuster, Spider Man's wife's last name, and that there was no cheat code for D2. I took a somewhat educated guess on the D&D question about THACO. There were a couple that I could have guessed on with maybe a 50/05 chance, but I only answered when I was almost 100% sure.

Crispyknight

Diabloii.Net Member
Oh, crap. 45.23. I think I need to get out more.

Edit: Whats the matter, Colonel Sanders? Chicken?

Ludicrous speed.... GO!

LunarSolaris

Diabloii.Net Member
<a href="http://ludicrousspeed.co.nr/nerdtest.html" target="_blank"> 28.571428571428573% of me is a huge nerd! How about you?</a>

Thank god I didn't hit anything above 30%... :D

It's scary that I'm nearly 29% nerd.... but functional in the real world. Woot! go me! :teeth:

Ash Housewares

Diabloii.Net Member
ARGH!
I've taken this test before and I'm curious about the scoring, what if I know the answer but I still have to pick "Spaceballs the flamethrower" everytime... kids love it!

Smelly

Diabloii.Net Member
14.285714285714286% nerd blood flows through your veins.

Same as intolerance, although I guessed on two or three questions tho. Man, I'm really amazed some of you guys got higher than 30%, scary stuff!

Munch

Diabloii.Net Member
I think I had some really good guesses. I knew the LOTR stuff and the HHGTTG stuff. There was one Dune question I recognized. A lot of the others I think I got right simply because I only recognized one of the answers, and knew it didn't fit the question (Mithrandir isn't a profit - he's Gandalf, Duriel isn't a something - he's a big worm in Diablo II, Diablo II doesn't have any cheat codes, etc.).

Smelly

Diabloii.Net Member
Munch said:
I think I had some really good guesses. I knew the LOTR stuff and the HHGTTG stuff. There was one Dune question I recognized. A lot of the others I think I got right simply because I only recognized one of the answers, and knew it didn't fit the question (Mithrandir isn't a profit - he's Gandalf, Duriel isn't a something - he's a big worm in Diablo II, Diablo II doesn't have any cheat codes, etc.).
Yeah that's how I answered all of mine, basically.

LunarSolaris

Diabloii.Net Member
I had a few good educated guesses... but the rest I knew. Gold kryptonite... and of course...

[booming voice] Clatu......
Verata....
[/booming voice]
[slightly muffled voice]Necktie[/slightly muffled voice]

Jedi44

Diabloii.Net Member
28.571428571428573% nerd blood flows through your veins. I like the kryptonite answer -- "Oh man, what if Supes was color blind? how would he ever tell!?"

rplusplus

Diabloii.Net Member
50% of me is a huge nerd! How about you?

50-69%: Dangerously nerdy...no make that dangeresque.

I don't know if it just that I am a Geek at heart or that I am ok at taking tests. When it doubt Charlie Out!

R++

Kawaii

Diabloii.Net Member
38%... I don't watch Ster Trek nor have i read LotR more than once. I've never played pen & paper ADnD since i was 6.

I took it twice and didn't look at the answers. first time

26.19047619047619%
Second time
87.33912479046122%

I think I am going to nerd hell...