Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Test build (tpk charger)?????

Discussion in 'Classic' started by SHINOBIPANDA, May 16, 2008.

1. SHINOBIPANDA

SHINOBIPANDA IncGamers Member

Test build (tpk charger)?????

alright its a funny idea but i think it might work. a 2h staff charger hold serpent lord staff its a very rare unique ive never seen b4 but it has 100% leech mana.since tpk mabye u can just charge them and make them loose all their mana. just a thought but it mabye fun to do that. it would mess up those hammadins that use up sooo much mana synchin.

2. HegemonKhan

HegemonKhan IncGamers Member

Re: Test build (tpk charger)?????

if my memory serves, that unique serpent staff ALSO has ITD (ignore target defense) or reduce defense by 50% ?. ITD or reduce defense is very good for duels. but.....

the problem is that even with charge the staff may not do enough damage and charge usually has a huge AR anyways and it always/should have 95% to hit.

personally if u making a pvp (dueler) charger its much better to have a good damage range 1 (or range 5 depending on your style or skill) weapon with resists on it and use a shield.

for mana u can use warlock's trick of using meditation for unlimited charging. though in a duel u might need other more important auras active as well.

i dont know that much about pvp though. theres many people on here who do know about pvp and can help u make a pvp charger.

3. squiggle

squiggle IncGamers Member

Bad idea.

10 chars etc t.t

4. WarlockCC

WarlockCC Diablo Classic Moderator

You do not actually reduce their manapool, you just convert the damage you do to them into mana for yourself. Not to mention leeching was removed from PvP after 1.09
    On the up side, if you manage to do 100 damage with that staff on a non-PI monster, you'll get 100 mana from that hit.
    And honestly, no other weapon sounds better then hitting something with a staff, let alone zealing with it.

5. fledgeling

fledgeling IncGamers Member

I think there is still some leech in PvP, but it is very, very heavily reduced (a 500 dmg barb will leech like 1-2 hp back per hit). I think Orphan has made a post about it somewhere.

6. SHINOBIPANDA

SHINOBIPANDA IncGamers Member

that was one of the questions i had warlock. i didnt kno if leech life/mana worked for pvp but, now i kno. thanks. i dont kno if talking about private servers is allowed but, theres one that uses .09 or .08 so that would work mabye.

7. WarlockCC

WarlockCC Diablo Classic Moderator

No, private servers violate the EULA of Blizzard, so those are not allowed to be discussed here.