Tesladin - resistances

Ossar

Diabloii.Net Member
Tesladin - resistances

At level 73, hell. All resistances at about 30. Not good! Have a kiras on a mule. I'm not lucky enough to have 200 UMs. :hanky:

My current equip is. GA, HoZ, Crescent Moon, Tearhaunch, (soon draculs), Saracen's chance, 2 x Raven Frosts, Shako and Verdungos.

Why 2 Raven? Crescent Moon in Phase Blade =(

Have 40 stat points remaining.

Any suggestions on change in eq or placing of stat points?

iceball_aarf

Diabloii.Net Member
? i don´t see what does 2*raven has to do with doing crescent moon (has ITD) on a phase blade...

Do mule the Kira´s, those 45 resists you are missing ammount a lot more than what the shako can offer you at the moment. if you can equip all your items and have max block just put the stat points into vita :p... BTW Phase blade is the best sword for crescent moon for a tesladin...

amishamigo

Diabloii.Net Member
iceball_aarf said:
? i don´t see what does 2*raven has to do with doing crescent moon (has ITD) on a phase blade...

Do mule the Kira´s, those 45 resists you are missing ammount a lot more than what the shako can offer you at the moment. if you can equip all your items and have max block just put the stat points into vita :p... BTW Phase blade is the best sword for crescent moon for a tesladin...
2 ravens give him 20 dex each meaning he can spend those 40 stat points into life.

Of course he could just get a 100 life ring and come out ahead of the game.

Ossar

Diabloii.Net Member
Thought about a dwarf star for life and fire absorb!

Also want to get to 90 all res (GA) but only my 59% kiras won't fix that.

iceball_aarf

Diabloii.Net Member
amishamigo said:
2 ravens give him 20 dex each meaning he can spend those 40 stat points into life.

Of course he could just get a 100 life ring and come out ahead of the game.

Yes, but he makes it sound like he has to use 2 ravens because of the Phase Blade... if it is because he doesn´t wants to add enough dext for the PB naturally then i would recommend him to try and gamble for rings, i have gotten some very good rings that way... and they can have a little more +stats and some resist all or leech or mana/kill, seeing that he still needs a big ammount of resists and that the Kira´s could provide him with cannot be frozen then i don´t see the use of the raven´s...

tl998

Banned
Ditch the HoZ fora 4 socket protector or kurast shield! Mine gives me 106 res all. I have an extra 4 socket shield with 37 innate resist all. That combined with my wizardspike=more than I need in hell even with Guardian angel. Chaso sanctuary is so easy with 95, 90, 95, 90 resists, a TGods vigor, a ravenfrost, and a dwarfstar.

SPIDERfrank

Diabloii.Net Member
My Tesladin is using a CoH and it's helping him greatly. Kira's is probably you're best bet if you need big-time resists, but if you can, try to get a CoA. It's got the +1 to all, a little DR, anywhere from 20-30 resists, and possibly 2 sockets, which I would use an Um or maybe IAS jeweles (depending on how close you are to your breakpoint). Personally, I like my Andarial's Visage with an Um rune. Another big helper in the resists area is using those small charms. If you can find like 2-3 of the ones with 10 or 11 you will be in good shape.

Ossar

Diabloii.Net Member
Nah, CoA has to high req. Think my best bet is to fix some charms and trade my kiras for a um'ed shako. More skills = more damage.

Speaking of breakpoints. how can I reach the 4fpa break with my current setup? Suggestions...