Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

tesladin info

Discussion in 'Hardcore' started by fgh24, Apr 8, 2004.

1. fgh24

fgh24 IncGamers Member

tesladin info

Well i was thinking of making a tesladin. Does ne1 have experience with them in. I need a char that can dispatch of DC, will a tesladin with lr on switch be able to do it. If not I guess I will just rebuild my hammerdin, ne advice is appreciated.

2. qhc

qhc IncGamers Member

Tesladin with Zeal will do the job, there is a tesladin guide in Paladin forum you may like.

3. Chiller_babe

Chiller_babe IncGamers Member

Simple to build Max the synergies to Holy Shock - pump HS for max block and Zeal.

The main problem was AR as you have no skills that add enough to it so I would suggest either a shaeled LS (ITD) or get something with charges of enchant (I was using a Demon Limb) - I am now at level 85 and doing a nice 3900 a pop at an insane rate:)

I must stress I haven't tried soloing DC with him - but then I haven't met him my Pally!

Chill

4. Mn_Swe2

Mn_Swe2 IncGamers Member

I only got one advice, try to get a Crescent Moon Phaseblade (ITD, lower enemy lightning res et.c.). It will give you very nice dmg at a 4 fps Zeal if you match it with proper IAS gear. Must be one of the best weapons over-all for a specific build :)

/Magnus

5. NeoSolidSnake

NeoSolidSnake IncGamers Member

ya, I have a 78 tesladin, and i was hoping for UM from hellforge...but i got a fal so i couldnt make one :(

right now im using an LS and its pretty good...up to nm, cos in hell, my pallys pretty weak :(

but im not decked out or anything, so.. :p

6. Paladuck

Paladuck IncGamers Member

Telsadin can solo DC no problem. My lvl 79 Telsadin soloed dclone in a two person game. The keys to his victory? Dracul's Grasp (life tap) and lower resist wand. I recommend you get your hands on some DR equipment - it will make the telsadin a potent offensive and defensive force. Crescent Moon is GREAT imho, but not key - my Telsadin started out poor and used Zakarum's Hand scepter until he was about 74. I think any 'ol ITD weapon will do nicely. Just make sure you have semi-respectable AR for bosses.

7. STINGER

STINGER IncGamers Member

Get ya a nice low damage ITD weapon like a Dagger and you can be effective even while under IM. This is for switch of course.

8. NeoSolidSnake

NeoSolidSnake IncGamers Member

Ya, my pally is GREAT for chaos, i just twack away with my fists :D

hmmm i guess i gotta find or get a draculs....ack :p

9. STINGER

STINGER IncGamers Member

Dirk Diggler is Uber!!!