Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Tesladin good for HC?

Discussion in 'Hardcore' started by tuxor, Oct 8, 2006.

1. tuxor

tuxor IncGamers Member

Tesladin good for HC?

k, my javazon just died today, and it made me sad, even though it was only lvl 18, it still took a decent amount of time to make. so now i want to make a character to get to hell with/baal, so i'm thinking about a holy shock-zealer, affectionately known as a tesladin, or other things. Good? yes? no?

2. Ankeli

Ankeli IncGamers Member

Untwinked? Doable but difficult. Twinked? Doable, not so easy at some parts of the game (IM), and not fast. But a fun char and not that common either.

I remember having my very first HC char ever a tesladin... :cloud9:
    I went nuts of joy after getting donated a Lightsabre by my friend :thumbsup: Those were the days...

3. LuckyDwarf

LuckyDwarf IncGamers Member

A tesladin can definately make it, but if you're going to make a zealot with an elemental aura, I would look into a holy freeze crushing blow paly. Aim to make black in a flail/knout and make the same character as the tesladin, just switching the auras. Your enemies will slow down to a crawl, and the CB is great against bosses.

Lucky

4. PhatTrumpet

PhatTrumpet IncGamers Member

Failing to make it very far with a Javazon and switching to a melee Pally doesn't make any sense to me. I'd just give the Javazon another go, seeing how lvl 18 is when they just start to get good.

5. madman68

madman68 IncGamers Member

I remember my Tesladin. Lost him in Hell with some black souls with the lower resist aura. My resists we're already low and I was dead before I knew it. :cry: