Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Terrorzon

Discussion in 'Amazon' started by harley98, Apr 5, 2005.

1. harley98

harley98 IncGamers Member

Terrorzon

:cool: I was getting bored with my bowzon (strafer) so I decided to experiment a little and ended up with a Terrorzon (as I call her). Not sure if this is a new build or not, but it is fun to play and has some nice pros to boot.

The basic build is that of a strafer or multi shot, except for armor you use Rattlecage and helm you use either Howltusk or Face of Horror.

Its good to have alot of poison and elemental charms with this build.

What I like about this build is when u shoot at a group they get cursed with terror and run away leaving the unique, super unique or boss standing all by themselves thats when your merc and valkre can fight him uninterrupted. Meanwhile all the ones that got cursed with terror are loseing life because of the poison and open wounds.

2. Wmeredith

Wmeredith IncGamers Member

Nice, I would like to see that. Or I may try it.

3. sunbearie

sunbearie IncGamers Member

I've always liked rattlecage for my ranged chars. On top of the monster flee, it also comes with crushing blow!

The con of it is you might progress a little slower because all the monsters keep running to and fro. Also, when a monster is flee, they'll turn back immediately once they hit something, eg. a wall or even each other.

A "silenced" bow also comes with monster flee :)

4. harley98

harley98 IncGamers Member

well this is my first one so i'm expirementing with different things. my next one will be a lot better and i know what works and what does'nt. she still is one of a kind tho :) . as for progress she is just fun to play and 180 out from anything else out there. she is not a speedy killer but she does have some nice strategies. like thinning out crowds so your merc and valk can kill the boss without getting swarmed. i renamed her a terrazon, it's just fitting i think :)

5. bandito

bandito IncGamers Member

Funny I more or less built this one by accident, my zon inherited the face of horror from my pally, it's great to keep your party from getting swarmed in hell but can be a problem in some cases when you don't want monsters to flee.

My barb helper butchers well with this build.

6. superdave

superdave IncGamers Member

slow works good with monster flee...i prefer an upped riphook for this build....this is also the one bow build that i like to use poison with