Terrorism on Bnet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AbbyHF

Diabloii.Net Member
Terrorism on Bnet?

I was in public baal run last night when a guy came in the game and started calling me stupid for what the game name was (even though I wasn't the maker) and making derogatory comments about women in general. Some of the players started arguing with him, he in turn hostiled the group and pk most of us. We were in the middle of a baal run when he attacked.

I had never met this person before last night, and never said anything to him.
Yet after he pk'd me he left the game and started whispering me. He stated he's muslim, and that he's in a clan (he never would tell me the name of the clan though). Basically he continued with the harassing banter.

Is this the new face of terrorism, hiding behind D2 accts harassing people online? Even if he's lying, I don't find it amusing. I think Bnet should have zero tolerence for this type of behaviour and so should Bnet players.

Yossarian

Diabloii.Net Member
If this is not some put on by a person with 1 post who joined today just to stir up trouble.

Take a screen shot next time and send it to Bnet. The way things are today they might not take kindly to that.

templecrasher

Diabloii.Net Member
Welcome to the forums. I'm sorry to hear about these types of thing whenerver or wherever they are, but they are unfortunately a part of life now. My guess is that he is the leader of "Klan 12 yar old" and PKed you guys with the best gear mommy's credit card can buy. Your best bet is to take a screenshot of the comments he makes to you and email Blizzard. If it gets way out of hand just squelch him (/squelch accountname).

Tim B

Diabloii.Net Member
this is just a typical b.net chilishness. what on earth does it have to do with terrorism?

Status
Not open for further replies.