Temporary Ban bug?

Doodlydo

Diabloii.Net Member
Temporary Ban bug?

I heard that if you join games or make games to quickly you will be ban for a period of time. I was doing trist run's then all of a sudden I get kicked from B.net and said that my connect was temporarily restricted? I'm still trying to figure out what cuased this and when I will be able to log back in.

Any help would be great.

SirDooFuss

Diabloii.Net Member
Doodlydo said:
I heard that if you join games or make games to quickly you will be ban for a period of time. I was doing trist run's then all of a sudden I get kicked from B.net and said that my connect was temporarily restricted? I'm still trying to figure out what cuased this and when I will be able to log back in.

Any help would be great.
It's not a bug, it's how blizzard is dealing with bots. It checks for bot-like activity and issues a temp ban when it thinks you're acting like a bot. Wait a while, 15 minutes or so, before trying to log back in since logging in too quickly results in an even longer extended ban.

Check this link for more info:

http://www.battle.net/forums/thread.aspx?fn=d2-general&t=1149564&p=1&#post1149564

darkwanderer666

Diabloii.Net Member
heck i got dial-up soo i just disconnect and then reconnect and it always lets me back on. but i dont playin b-net enough anymore soo it dont effect me much