Temple on East

Vindi66

Banned
Temple on East

Anyone up for some friendly duels on east non ladder? Let see if we can get temple back up for non BM duels. Drop your name if interested.

*alex53229

HandofElysium

Diabloii.Net Member
Vindi66 said:
Anyone up for some friendly duels on east non ladder? Let see if we can get temple back up for non BM duels. Drop your name if interested.

*alex53229
*andivius2 :) I'm interested

ROMVS

Diabloii.Net Member
I'm interested next week. Why next week? Cause my cable company is so slow in installing my connection in my new house. We recently moved. Sigh, it's gonna be a long week.

Edit:
Oops, *ROMVS. Edit King strikes again!

Pravda

Diabloii.Net Member
Vindi66 said:
Someone has temple up but whats the pass????
Me and majorb were dueling in temple last night. We used the pass that starts with a "d", ends with an "l", and has a "u" and an "e" in the middle. :)

Vindi66

Banned
Pravda said:
Me and majorb were dueling in temple last night. We used the pass that starts with a "d", ends with an "l", and has a "u" and an "e" in the middle. :)
Tried this and it said not the right pass. Maybe you made it wrong?? Maybe just a fluke.

ROMVS

Diabloii.Net Member
Pravda said:
You and your difficult passwords. You expect everyone to be able to follow those instructions?

eviljr.

Diabloii.Net Member
noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooomoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooonoooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im west, softcore, non ladder, guess i cant play with u after all romvs...... :rant: :(

majorB

Diabloii.Net Member
Ok, someone was in the temple game last night, but I didnt know the pass. Is there another one people use other than what Pravda was using? Or should someone decide on a single permanent password?

Granted, Im new to all this temple business, if its supposed to be a secret or something, someone pm it to me.

MajorB