Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

temp bans

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by gods_pawn, Mar 25, 2004.

1. gods_pawn

gods_pawn Banned

temp bans

so i was rapidly switching accounts last night, attempting to find that extra item i had lying around, when i got that nice little temp ban that i've gotten a few times before. apparently b.net thinks i'm a bot! so i get off for the usual 15 minutes it takes to get back on.....

....and here i am about 18 hours later, still unable to connect. what is the longest a temp ban can last? what if i got banned totally? will i still be able to start over on east? what the heck? will i KNOW if i've been banned totally? and for something this stupid?

2. pipermac

pipermac IncGamers Member

The Ban that you got is Based on IP address. If you want to get on change your IP.

Dont worry it will not be permanent.

3. Gorny

Gorny Banned

[color=#3ff33] Something like this happened to SuggestiveNme a while back. But his hadf to do with the De Seis seal. All the same ...don't worry, it should get back sooner or later.[/color]

4. gods_pawn

gods_pawn Banned

ok thanks. i'm not too worried, i just want to be able to get back on east - i have some friends i don't want to leave hanging with a few projects in the works.

i use dial - up, and as far as i know my IP is static - any ideas on how to change that? (don't say get a new ISP, lol)