Tell Me Blizzard Ain't That Dumb!

ayoko

Diabloii.Net Member
Tell Me Blizzard Ain't That Dumb!

I'm working in "Laggy Land" so I am playing single player...just puttering around doing Eldritch/Shenk/Pindle trying to knock out my next level before trying the ancients...again.

Pindle drops Unique Corona! Ain't that a TC 87, High Level Item? I had heard that Pindle drops would be nerfed in 1.10...drop like a champion or Cow King or something or have different monster combinations in the front yard...but there he is right in the same spot near the red portal dropping the highest TC in the game...won't people bot the hell outta him...I mean why expand the Durance if Pindle is going to be left "as is"? It doesn't make sense to me. Your thoughts?

Borlag

Diabloii.Net Member
If I remember right there's only 3 items Pindle can't drop: Tyrael's Might, Azurewrath and Arachnid's Mesh.

ULTIMATER

Diabloii.Net Member
He supposed to be worse then in 1.09, but he can still drop every item in the game, except from A.Mesh, Tyriels and Azurewrath.

Pretty good, i guess. . .

Edit: Borlag, who else . . . ;)

Borlag

Diabloii.Net Member
ULTIMATER said:
muwahahahha, you know that I see everything don't you? And I'm faster than the speed of light...and also bored as hell at work so I have nothing better to do except post in the forums :D

Gotta love being paid to spam err post :innocent:

ULTIMATER

Diabloii.Net Member
Borlag said:
muwahahahha, you know that I see everything don't you? And I'm faster than the speed of light...and also bored as hell at work so I have nothing better to do except post in the forums :D

Gotta love being paid to spam err post :innocent:
I could have been faster this time if my boss didnt assign me work as i wrote :(

Next time, Borlag . . . Next time . . .

Lord Chaos

Diabloii.Net Member
"The game is perfect, Blizzard made it so, there is no need to change anything".

I agree with you, its pretty stupid, pindle is far too easy to run.

Daemonaz

Diabloii.Net Member
Lord Chaos said:
"The game is perfect, Blizzard made it so, there is no need to change anything".

I agree with you, its pretty stupid, pindle is far too easy to run.
Oh my god are you starting your trolling in this thread now too?

Answer to the original poster: Pindle can still drop all the TCs in the game, something I found rather weird too when I found out. I had at least thought they'd nerf his drops to Eldritch levels. It kind of puzzles me why they didn't.

Anyhow, his chances of dropping something good have been nerfed however. And it takes a whole lot more runs to find something useful from him. Although I've heard people still getting amazing stuff from him. On the other hand Pindle has been made a whole lot tougher, not that that stops really anyone though.

And like the previous posters noted: He can't drop 3 items.

Jugalator

Diabloii.Net Member
Yes, you can get cool stuff from Pindle -- the nerf here is that he's more unlikely to. There's now also more alternatives to Pindleskin.

squigipapa

Diabloii.Net Member
ULTIMATER said:
He supposed to be worse then in 1.09, but he can still drop every item in the game, except from A.Mesh, Tyriels and Azurewrath.

Pretty good, i guess. . .

Plus he can't drop cow king's set items, and Annihilus .. can't think of any other items that are area or Monster dependant.. :)

Daemonaz

Diabloii.Net Member
squigipapa said:
Plus he can't drop cow king's set items, and Annihilus .. can't think of any other items that are area or Monster dependant.. :)
And we all fail to mention that unlike many many monsters in the game, he can't drop the ever popular Cracked Sash :D

Raena

Diabloii.Net Member
Daemonaz said:
And we all fail to mention that unlike many many monsters in the game, he can't drop the ever popular Cracked Sash :D
Are you serious? Pindle can't drop a cracked sash? Well, I will stop doing pindle runs then. Please tell me were I have the best chance to find one of those famous cracked sashes. ;)

DarkY

Diabloii.Net Member
Raena said:
Are you serious? Pindle can't drop a cracked sash? Well, I will stop doing pindle runs then. Please tell me were I have the best chance to find one of those famous cracked sashes. ;)
best place would be the drug store on the corner

tl998

Banned
1) Can Meph drop azurewrath?

2) What kinda char is best to run pindle with? My sorc gets owned if not in full battle gear.

Saint_Hanibal

Diabloii.Net Member
tl998 said:

2) What kinda char is best to run pindle with? My sorc gets owned if not in full battle gear.
1) yes , he can - i got 1 from Meph
2) my blizzard sorc destroys pindle, all mf gear, merc absorbs all the hits

Shade

Diabloii.Net Member
tl998 said:

1 - yes, Meph is level 87 and can drop Phase Blades.

2 - I think generally a LF javazon is thought to be best, although you have to be careful still.

Daemonaz

Diabloii.Net Member
Shade said:
1 - yes, Meph is level 87 and can drop Phase Blades.

2 - I think generally a LF javazon is thought to be best, although you have to be careful still.
2 - Or Hammerdin, although the area is a bit tight. You should be ok though with a good level of Holy Shield. They're undead after all.

ahcw

Diabloii.Net Member
My chain lighting sorc owns pindle. Just run in, throw out an orb and CL a couple of times and wham. Since CL stuns them all they can't do a dang thing about it either :) .

Color_Wolf

Diabloii.Net Member
Yes bliz is actually that dumb to make pindel able to drop everything and yes there are pindel bots (and eldrich bots too but eldrich can't drop tc 87 items and low chance dropping tc 84 items) out there. And yes those pindel botters can find at least a tal armor worth of item per night of pindel botting and wrapping up massive cash from selling them. And don't shoot the messenger, i know it as a fact doesn't me i actually bot myself.

Wonder why so much people (including myself) quit? Bliz is basically asking for it when making pindel such high tc for being a super easy (yes they are super easy when you have very good items) and neverchanging monster.