Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Teleporting

Discussion in 'Sorceress' started by Vanderinz, Mar 22, 2004.

1. Vanderinz

Vanderinz IncGamers Member

Teleporting

ok so I am playing a met.sorc. having a blast but then I get to act 5 and every one is screaming for me to tele...so I jump down into the the wp and start teleporting like mad......problem is I never find the dern entrance to lvl 3 until people are screaming at me.

Can someone please post a good guide on proper teleporting techniques...thanks

2. th5418

th5418 Banned

Go counterclockwise.

3. ventilator

ventilator IncGamers Member

You can find the stairs from WSK2 to WSK3 fastest if you take a right at every turn, that is right from your char's pov. However for the stairs from WSK3 to Throne there is no pattern that I know of. I just teleport around madly there.

4. melianor

melianor D3 Wizard Moderator

From lvl2-lvl3 i can confirm taking a right at every turn, otherwise you are left to your luck. Try having ALOT FCR, meaning best would be 105%+ for the last possible breakpoint, so you will be real fast.
    Also keeping the right mousebutton (thats at least where i have teleport selected) pressed will let you teleport continuesly! This makes the feat of getting down to the Throneroom even faster.
    Before you do the Tele in those Baalruns be sure to get some pratice in Normal and Nightmare teleporting down to the Throneroom. Make some 1-player games and do some praticse. It helped me alot and also those endless Andariel, Mephisto and Baalruns i did for MF.

5. GhostStealer

GhostStealer IncGamers Member

I got different problem, I got enough FCR but the problem is when I tele I'm still in the same spot no matter how fast I click the right mouse button. My other problem is that when I tele I hit the black wall. very annoying... " tele...tele...tele...tele...black wall " :(

6. melianor

melianor D3 Wizard Moderator

Your problem is lag. what ping do you have? type /fps in the msg pane and have a look. I get this when my connection sometimes drops and suddenly i have a ping of 300-500 instead of the desired 90.
    Teleporting with a really bad connection is suicide :/

7. sorcees

sorcees IncGamers Member

And get BO from a barb before you go for it (at least in HC).
    Right mousebutton on tele, one finger on full revj, and one finger on ESC.
    Then you are set for HC.