Teleport ?

UnRegistred

Diabloii.Net Member
Teleport ?

How do paladin teleport ?

Every pal are teleporting.. yet i can't find the skill that does that in the paladins tree. where is it ?

jd20pod

Diabloii.Net Member
the armor rune word enigma gives +1 to teleport. that is the most common high end way for a pally to teleport. you can also have tele. charges in an amulet or from a staff.

it is not a pally skill it is a item based skill

UnRegistred

Diabloii.Net Member
i see...

is that why people want enigma so much or the reason we see games called: Free Enigma here ??

anyway... ive seen a few sorc staves with +1 teleport too

Chimaira

Diabloii.Net Member
Teleport is the most coveted aspect of Enigma, but don't forget it's also a kickass armor on its own.

The sorceress staves with +1 teleport will only grant teleport to a sorceress not to other classes...that's another reason why Enigma is "special".

TopHatCat64

Diabloii.Net Member
It's partly the reason, check out the stats for an Enigma:

+2 To All Skills
+45% Faster Run/Walk
+1 To Teleport
+750-775 Defense (varies)
+ (0.75 Per Character Level) +0-74 To Strength (Based On Character Level)
Increase Maximum Life 5%
Damage Reduced By 8%
+14 Life After Each Kill
15% Damage Taken Goes To Mana
+ (1 Per Character Level) +1-99% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items (Based On Character Level)

I'll wait for you to put your eyes back into your head after they popped out...

That's why people want an Enigma heh.

GameFellow

Diabloii.Net Member
Chimaira said:
The sorceress staves with +1 teleport will only grant teleport to a sorceress not to other classes...that's another reason why Enigma is "special".
That's not a true statement. There are non-sorceress only staves that grant any user telepor...for example Nai's set Elder Staff (see linky below)

http://www.battle.net/diablo2exp/items/sets/sets6.shtml#najsancientvestige

Also, I have seen amulets that grant teleport, and anyone can wear an amulet. The only problem with these items is that they are "charges". The teleport charge can be used up, and it takes a lot of gold to repair and replace the charges.