tele ww barb thread

groin

Diabloii.Net Member
tele ww barb thread

evidently theres alot of people who doubt ww barb power.

blobs has access to an east barb as well as his west barb, both non-ladder, east one is a bit lower quality but good enough. he invites anyone who wants to duel him to leave their account. you can use any amount of hacked items / charges / maphack / aa that you want. best to 10 duel. no absorb or super-resisting will be used besides raven frost. mana pots yes, health pots no, no shrine / leech /etc. blobs himself does not use maphack or aa, only duped items.

no flame please, semisonic leave your account so after ladder graduates we'll have some nice 10 : 0 screen shots since you are so confident in your poison necro's ability to beat ww barbs.

just fyi it took blobs a couple months and four different rebuids to get his barb right, and he's stilll getting better. semisonic how long have you played barb? enough said.

Phyrexial

Diabloii.Net Member
Haven't played in ages but I'm still interested to see if a BvC barb can kill my necro.

*Dm_Phyre

I'm literally never on unless I'm meeting someone, so contact me via AIM instead.

PlasmaDragon

Diabloii.Net Member
omgawd!!! blobs is mucho 1337!!!! he pwnt all my chars and all my friends 10-0 including subversus. I am forced to disband kodachi fan club today.(i'm sorry Phyrexial) cuz i'm gonna start worshipping blobs from now on.

Phyrexial

Diabloii.Net Member
PlasmaDragon said:
omgawd!!! blobs is mucho 1337!!!! he pwnt all my chars and all my friends 10-0 including subversus. I am forced to disband kodachi fan club today.(i'm sorry Phyrexial) cuz i'm gonna start worshipping blobs from now on.
I was just finishing my collection of official Kodachi fan club merchandise and legally changing my name to Koda too... damn you for bursting my bubble. :rolleyes:

PlasmaDragon said:
someone told me this kid was posing as me or something.
random.

btw this is koda, i am letting blobs use my barb, it's 6400 life no prebuff, max block though.
he went 5-4 beating my base dex necro, but subversus beat him like 7-2 on his base dex necro.
I am supposed to be getting a west char to try out soon to see how tough west is :)

'22'Souljah

Diabloii.Net Member
GhostSpOOk said:
random.

btw this is koda, i am letting blobs use my barb, it's 6400 life no prebuff, max block though.
he went 5-4 beating my base dex necro, but subversus beat him like 7-2 on his base dex necro.
I am supposed to be getting a west char to try out soon to see how tough west is :)
west is pretty soft compared to east
most of the time on west if they find out someone AA's they'll just cry and not duel while on east well you know what happens

luis19

Diabloii.Net Member
why do ppl keep insisting one realm is better than the other.
they probably have the same amount of good people proportional to the amount of players on each realm.
other than that, really the only difference is the haxed items, and imo both are pretty even (70/15's and wizspike stuff)

PlasmaDragon

Diabloii.Net Member
GhostSpOOk said:
random.

like i'm gonna believe what you say. But i sure hope you get chars on west soon so i can make you cry.

sheepe2004

Diabloii.Net Member
Slightly OT: does anyone have a well built barb on euL, im fed up with duelling pubbys since they can mostly be tanked quite easily by my es-less cold sorc :uhhuh:.

semisonic9

Diabloii.Net Member
groin said:
no flame please, semisonic leave your account so after ladder graduates we'll have some nice 10 : 0 screen shots since you are so confident in your poison necro's ability to beat ww barbs.

semisonic how long have you played barb? enough said.
Sorry, did u say"No Flames plz" and then proceed to talk crap? Oh, ok... :uhhuh:

Ladder graduates to NL? Um...let's see...Ladder has new runewords, ladder always had more runewords, and ladder has more items. NL is minor league, sorry to tell you, even before u consider all the dupe-age. That's like driving a Ford and being condescending to a guy in a Lexus. :lol:

Also, did u want a piece of my poison necro, or my barb? Pick one, how about? In any case, I left this game for COH, details in the barb thread, feel free to message *JoeReid for the winner of my giveaway on Gfaqs. The barb is the only one who was geared when I left, should still be fine.