Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Tele PVP Zon

Discussion in 'Amazon' started by SimplyGarces, Feb 6, 2004.

1. SimplyGarces

SimplyGarces IncGamers Member

Tele PVP Zon

I was thinking about making a tele pvp zon since of the pvp tele bonemancers. the only down fall would be that necros cast magical damage while zonz do physical but i think it would work.
    Eq Wise:
    Bows i would prob use a good fast cruel bow i/e ward
    ammy cats or highlords for 20 ias
    helm 45ias / ed helm with plus life mod
    armor enigma
    belt crafted caster belt
    gloves 20%ias gloves with other mods
    1 raven , and a leech ring
    on switch:
    lidless and Wiz spike for FCR

would this be viable has anyone tempted a build like this.

2. Malignant

Malignant IncGamers Member

I'm not sure why you would want to do this. For most necros, the massively albeit bugged (marrowalk) bonespirt is slow and enigma helps compensate for this. For bowazons, bow speed and to a slightly lesser degree damage is more important. Enigma's teleport is nice, but all it does is place a non-tanking build, bowazon, in front of your enemy. For necros with high life, resists, max block/dmg reduce, this isnt too much of a problem. For a bowazon that can fired guided off screen, why would you shove her closer to your enemy?

Your equip is nice, save for the Engima. If you are intent on teleporting around, get a COH, have a Naj staff on switch and once you are done teleporting to your heart's content, switch to your cruel whatever. Good luck, as bowazons have been somewhat nerfed and your lack of blocking will become a factor.

3. redalert

redalert IncGamers Member

I've seen bowzons in pk games using enigma to tp. It can work against melee chars (not charging pallies or clawasns though. - gg u die) such as barbs. You're not tping into the enemy. You fire off shots and you use tp to get away (ie from whirldwinds etc) and to create distance so you can fire off another volley of X arrows that will track your enemy and have the potential to do dmg while you're at a distance. I suppose you can tp away from any char to a better position. Distance and well aimed shots can make a difference in pk.

4. tydon

tydon IncGamers Member

Plus, tele for zons casting rate is so SLOW.

5. Ifrit18

Ifrit18 Banned

Just stack up on % run/walk. Use slow missles and every necro will have to kiss your butt ;).

6. this_barb

this_barb IncGamers Member

yea, teleportin on an amazon is REALLY REALLY SLOW. she basically stands tehre for about 2 seconds casting and then teleports away. you could use teh 45% faster r/w better tahn teh teleport skill.

7. redalert

redalert IncGamers Member

Ok yes its slow when you have 0% fastcast. But you can try a weapon switch. - Lidless + Wizardspike or other casting equipment. Switching is a hassle, but its better than 0% added fast cast.