Tele PVP Zon

SimplyGarces

Diabloii.Net Member
Tele PVP Zon

I was thinking about making a tele pvp zon since of the pvp tele bonemancers. the only down fall would be that necros cast magical damage while zonz do physical but i think it would work.
Eq Wise:
Bows i would prob use a good fast cruel bow i/e ward
ammy cats or highlords for 20 ias
helm 45ias / ed helm with plus life mod
armor enigma
belt crafted caster belt
gloves 20%ias gloves with other mods
1 raven , and a leech ring
on switch:
lidless and Wiz spike for FCR

would this be viable has anyone tempted a build like this.

Malignant

Diabloii.Net Member
SimplyGarces said:
I was thinking about making a tele pvp zon since of the pvp tele bonemancers. the only down fall would be that necros cast magical damage while zonz do physical but i think it would work.
Eq Wise:
Bows i would prob use a good fast cruel bow i/e ward
ammy cats or highlords for 20 ias
helm 45ias / ed helm with plus life mod
armor enigma
belt crafted caster belt
gloves 20%ias gloves with other mods
1 raven , and a leech ring
on switch:
lidless and Wiz spike for FCR

would this be viable has anyone tempted a build like this.
I'm not sure why you would want to do this. For most necros, the massively albeit bugged (marrowalk) bonespirt is slow and enigma helps compensate for this. For bowazons, bow speed and to a slightly lesser degree damage is more important. Enigma's teleport is nice, but all it does is place a non-tanking build, bowazon, in front of your enemy. For necros with high life, resists, max block/dmg reduce, this isnt too much of a problem. For a bowazon that can fired guided off screen, why would you shove her closer to your enemy?

Your equip is nice, save for the Engima. If you are intent on teleporting around, get a COH, have a Naj staff on switch and once you are done teleporting to your heart's content, switch to your cruel whatever. Good luck, as bowazons have been somewhat nerfed and your lack of blocking will become a factor.

redalert

Diabloii.Net Member
I've seen bowzons in pk games using enigma to tp. It can work against melee chars (not charging pallies or clawasns though. - gg u die) such as barbs. You're not tping into the enemy. You fire off shots and you use tp to get away (ie from whirldwinds etc) and to create distance so you can fire off another volley of X arrows that will track your enemy and have the potential to do dmg while you're at a distance. I suppose you can tp away from any char to a better position. Distance and well aimed shots can make a difference in pk.

this_barb

Diabloii.Net Member
yea, teleportin on an amazon is REALLY REALLY SLOW. she basically stands tehre for about 2 seconds casting and then teleports away. you could use teh 45% faster r/w better tahn teh teleport skill.

redalert

Diabloii.Net Member
Ok yes its slow when you have 0% fastcast. But you can try a weapon switch. - Lidless + Wizardspike or other casting equipment. Switching is a hassle, but its better than 0% added fast cast.