Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Tele Bug?

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Patch Bug Reports & Suggestions' started by Sarobot, Nov 3, 2006.

1. Sarobot

Sarobot IncGamers Member

2. Ax2Grind

Ax2Grind IncGamers Member

Not a bug, and definitely not Teleport related. It's open space in the map sections used to create an area. It happens in the Crypt, Mausoleum, Tower, and other places. There are also places you're not supposed to go, but due to the synch problems with 1.10 network code, you can get trapped behind rat nests, weapon racks and such, needing Leap/Attack or Teleport to get out. Beware.

3. Thyiad

Thyiad Moderator Single Player, D2 Assassin, Barbarian

4. GotFriana

GotFriana IncGamers Member

I got my necro trapped behind a rat nest in Tal Rasha s tomb, I didnt have teleport but I managed to get out of it using a TP. Next it happened to me in act 3 at the Bazaar I got trapped beind a chest but this time there was no room for the TP and it d be cast too far away not allowing my necro to walk to it, had to quit that game and re-enter. :(

5. doraemon

doraemon IncGamers Member

i do have tele related problem though

i'm lazy and i hold on to my right button whilst teleing...but for everytime i tele forward, i tele backwards the next time...not as far...but it's like 1 step foward then 1 mini step back...

especially in arcane. i can almost tele backwards whilst pointing forwards

6. Sib

Sib IncGamers Member

That 2 steps forward, 1 step back thing only happens to me when i have a high FCR... My current Fishy has quite a low FCR and i can hold the mouse button and steam ahead normally but if i did it on my old sorc who had quite a high FCR, i'd go really slow for some reason...