Teh U-Ess-A

masterazn

Banned
Teh U-Ess-A

Well, the decision is made, I'm not going to summer camp for teh USA. I'll go next year.

So this is my FIRST time going to teh USA and I wanted to know where I have to check it out. I'm planning to go to college in teh USA so I want to see what it's like.

So far, I'm going to Boston.

Anyee

Diabloii.Net Member
Why are you going to Boston? It's boring. Go to NY instead. Also, if you're in Boston, I'll find you and hit you with a stick. :)

dantose

Diabloii.Net Member
boston isn't boring. Boston kicks ***.

Anyee must be suffering from delusions related to not having enough beer

xXxDraGoNxXx1123

Diabloii.Net Member
Well, if you decide to visit St. Louis... bring a gun... and a taser... and probably a few frag grenades as well... and a bullet proof vest... and an assault tank... and...

GIR

Banned
masterazn said:
Well, the decision is made, I'm not going to summer camp for teh USA. I'll go next year.

So this is my FIRST time going to teh USA and I wanted to know where I have to check it out. I'm planning to go to college in teh USA so I want to see what it's like.

So far, I'm going to Boston.
You haven't lived until you've had a Bostonian jack your "cah."

Make sure you go to the Hard Rock Cafe.

(And I'm from Massachussetts, so I can make fun or the fact that the letter "r" is excluded from our verbal alphabet.)

dantose

Diabloii.Net Member
GIR said:
You haven't lived until you've had a Bostonian jack your "cah."

Make sure you go to the Hard Rock Cafe.

(And I'm from Massachussetts, so I can make fun or the fact that the letter "r" is excluded from our verbal alphabet.)
We actually just export our R's so other parts of the country can "warsh" their car when it get dirty

Come to the beautiful Napa Valley and experience lots of Mexicans picking grapes everywhere! Plus you get to see all the beautiful towns like Sonoma and Yountville and then you can go to Vacaville and get shot by the gangstas.

EDIT: and don't forget the wine. Lots and lots of wine!

th5418

Banned
Canadia142 said:
Come to the beautiful Napa Valley and experience lots of Mexicans picking grapes everywhere!
Thats racist. Well if you go to Napavalley, you can come down a couple miles and visit me! :thumbsup:

Canadia142 said:
Come to the beautiful Napa Valley and experience lots of Mexicans picking grapes everywhere! Plus you get to see all the beautiful towns like Sonoma and Yountville and then you can go to Vacaville and get shot by the gangstas.

EDIT: and don't forget the wine. Lots and lots of wine!
Is it fresh wine?

Come to KC we have the best BBQ in the world. In fact I am going to the BBQ cook offs next week. . . mmmmmmmm can we say "all you can eat ribs"?

Wuhan_Clan

Diabloii.Net Member
Seattle is the nicest US city that I've lived in.

If you're looking into US universities, most people usually only hit the East and West coastlines.
If you are into the top unis, then Boston would be an ok to start since most of the good schools on the East coast are clustered in the New England area.