Teh Godly Techie Here

tydon

Diabloii.Net Member
Teh Godly Techie Here

*frustration*

I just spent 5 hours fixing what my local ISP tech person told me to do......... They told me to just unistall communications.........then told me oh, your internet doesnt work, well, call Dell, they can help you.

Thus, I call dell, and they say, well, a full reinstall is the only way to go.......*i mutter to myself its not worth it and hang up*

I reinstalled ME, and then, mostly by luck I figure.......configured my DSL settings and was able to connect.....

*teh luckiest teckie yet*

~note, I am not sure my internet will work when I shut my computer off, so we shall see if my godly skilz actually work =p~

tydon

Diabloii.Net Member
Yay, I restarted and it worked.

I am getting a laptop before college, so this will become my parents computer, if they wanna upgrade, they can......personally, I woulda gone back to 95, as I actually knew how to work it, but my parents said no....

The lil bit of xp I know, it is totally different, so when I get my laptop.....well, learning here I come.

You mean you acually installed something and it worked when it should have? Your the luckiest person on the planet. That only happens to me in my dreams.

th5418

Banned
Canadia142 said:
You mean you acually installed something and it worked when it should have? Your the luckiest person on the planet. That only happens to me in my dreams.
Did your amp blow up....