Teh DEEDS STRIKE AGAIN

TheDarkSide

Clan Officer - US East Hardcore
Teh DEEDS STRIKE AGAIN

Ohh such a tragic day today with my magic find sorc .. Having just completed the usual Shenk , Eldritch , Pindle , Meph , Andy run I decided to give Baal a piece of my mind . Entered the WSK , teleported 4 times and was amazed to see my dead arse laying on the floor !! Wondering what happened I then noticed the Conviction enchanted Black Soul that was hovering over my lifeless body .. I hate you BLACK SOULS !!!!!

lost - Hoto , Shako , Tals ammy & belt , Upped Skins of the Magi , water walks , magefists .

merc- andariels mask , upped duriels shell , Eth Insight Cv ..

:cry:

Hp_Sauce

Diabloii.Net Member
Sorry to hear about the loss of your MF'er hells. She was in her early 90's wasn't she? Are you gonna rebuild? or just move on?

-hps

rev129

Diabloii.Net Member
Sorry to hear about the loss of your MF'er hells. She was in her early 90's wasn't she? Are you gonna rebuild? or just move on?

-hps
Move on, lol. Yea, how many times have most of us said were moving on only to come crawling back 1, 3, 6, 12 months later. RIP BTW.

TheDarkSide

Clan Officer - US East Hardcore
Yes she was level 90 at the time of death . Lucky for me I still have my level 76 Blizzard sorc for Mfing ...

:grin:

Apoptosis

Diabloii.Net Member
To prevent this from happening again, wear tgods and get a couple 30 light resist gc's, maybe with life/fhr/mana if you can. Its so worth it.

MoUsE_WiZ

Diabloii.Net Member
Move on, lol. Yea, how many times have most of us said were moving on only to come crawling back 1, 3, 6, 12 months later. RIP BTW.
I've blown past the 12 month mark, suckas!

<WoW is much, much, worse for your health>

groggnr

Diabloii.Net Member
D2 isnt like most other games where you move on and forget about it, even what is it 6 yrs later its still a badass game. RIP