Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Teh Cleavage

Discussion in 'Classic' started by Still-Xey-Lover, Jun 4, 2005.

1. Still-Xey-Lover

Still-Xey-Lover IncGamers Member

Teh Cleavage

I imbued a cleaver and got 13 or so max dmg, and around 80 ed, 150 ar but it has knockback. The damage is 18-72 and is level 22 required (same level as goblin toes). I was thinking of making a zealer for it but i don't know if the knockback will effect it. Does anyone know?

2. Fearlessone

Fearlessone IncGamers Member

Nope

Knockback has long been known as a curse for zealing. If it were a 300+ lance, as I once found, it would have nice trade value. But a shielded pally just doesnt go with that mod. Sorry....

These days its super easy to find one handed weapons for zealers, cuz its so hard to carry them thru to late hell. One good weapon available I think at lvl 9 is the awesome 'Civerbs Cudgel". Check it out.

3. fredsta54

fredsta54 IncGamers Member

like i told u yesterday on bnet xey, knockback makes it unviable

Fred

4. Still-Xey-Lover

Yeah, i made the zealer. The knock back, for some reason, didn't really come into play. Most of the time it didn't knock the person back. But the general tan do flail actually came out better because of its speed. I saw a sick level 24 gladius with 20 ias. If i can imbue one with: 140ish ed, 10++ max, AR, and 20 ias. Then i can reach the same speed as the general tan do, 5 FPA. And it would have more dmg.

5. Classics

Classics IncGamers Member

I have a VERY sexy LL Dueling hatchet. It has no IAS, but otherwise it's very solid. -20 reqs (19 level, 19 str, 19 dex), 63 damage, duel leech and AR. If you play West Ladder I'll gladly sell it to you. I mean, that thing is pretty dominating for low level Zeals.

6. Still-Xey-Lover

Sorry, i'm on east ladder. JoeDamned might be interested in it though, if you know his acct and stuff.