Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Teehee! Bnet jerk falls flat on his face!

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by Killfrenzy, Mar 21, 2004.

1. Killfrenzy

Killfrenzy IncGamers Member

Teehee! Bnet jerk falls flat on his face!

i was dueling in druidpk with my fireclaw bear yesterday, when a pally joins the game, hostiles us and proceeds to declare his invincability, calling us "n00b", making numersous comments about our sexual orientation,etc. We dont really get on his case about being a pally in a druid game since he was obviously a melee character (ethereal axe and defiance aura from his exile). So im in the middle of dueling a guy and im doing very well when he comes out of nowhere and starts zealing both of us! (doing practically nothing, must have had real crappy AR)

I finish off the first guy, and then he starts smiting me. he got in a couple of smites before i realized what the heck was happening and swung back. I connect, BAM! hes dead on the floor! 1 hit killed the moron. i think this is just a perfect example of some 12 year old kid getting his gear off ebay and having ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA how to use it!

i just love it when some arrogant jerk comes into a game, talks all big, then gets his *** handed to him, and then leaves with his tail between his legs

practice beats ebay bought gear once again!

2. Jgohan86

Jgohan86 IncGamers Member

haha.. poor guy. :lol: :winner:

3. Ryshenron

Ryshenron IncGamers Member

wut do u mean..got exactly wut was comin too him. good job frenzy

4. Talon0835

Talon0835 IncGamers Member

Nice job, but I highly doubt he was allowed to buy gear off Ebay if he was really 12.

5. Ferrous

Ferrous IncGamers Member

huh....that's pretty cool, I like it when that happens. What gear were you using?

I remember in .9 days, I used to be able to kill some level 80's with my level 56 Burrito weilding Zon. That felt good.

6. Killfrenzy

my gear

Jalals
    Angelic ammy
    CoH
    110ias phase blade with AR
    angelic ring
    raven
    verdungos
    waterwalk
    magefist

a strong set-up but it shouldn't kill an exile/botd pally in 1 swing either... and i DO mean swing, hit him on the first go

7. wind

wind IncGamers Member

Well it wouldn't be the first time if they got mom or dad to buy it for them.

8. OffmyBallz

OffmyBallz IncGamers Member

Wow. You and everyone else could kill level 80 chars if your zon had a Buriza in .9 .

9. Fearox

Fearox IncGamers Member

Nice work killfrenzy :) I would have loved to see that.

10. Hoyunah

Hoyunah IncGamers Member

similar thing happened to me a few days ago. I wuz in trade channels and dis kid is offering really lousy for a NL 160/60 so i give it to him for free since im only playing Ladder right now. After that he keeps spamming me for free stuff and he says" Noob come to my game so i can pk u" So im like sure and 2 thunderstorm shots from my mf sorc and hes on the floor. He wuz usin my 160/60 and prolly a wf. Did no damage to me at all.

11. Fearox

Fearox IncGamers Member

Some strange way of being thankful. "Biting the hand that feeds".

12. Ferrous

Ferrous IncGamers Member

Shut up. It was still an accomplishment for me.

13. Anti-Flagger13

Anti-Flagger13 IncGamers Member

I was using ebay when I was about 12. Bought some stuff like miniatures and video games for a pretty good price; never something stupid like buying items for a computer game. There's those spoiled rich kids that are allowed to use their parent's credit cards, though, and the parents don't really care that he/she's buying something that has no worth in real life because they have lots more money where that came from.

14. ScruffyhawkIII

ScruffyhawkIII IncGamers Member

and bnet gets a little better with the death of another squealing infant!

15. warlock_666

warlock_666 IncGamers Member

He said Burrito, which is much more dangerous!! You ever been hit in the eye with kidney beans and mexican hot sauce, OUCH!!

16. muteownz

muteownz IncGamers Member

ahhh i love it when that happens. talk the talk but die on the walk. what did he say after he died? i bet he said " i lagged you n00b" btw how did you know what gear he had on. *evil grin*

17. Killfrenzy

well i knew he had exile since his auras were alternating between fanaticism and defiance without the typical half second delay you see when someone is just cycling through their auras.

Botd, well i saw the psn nova go off when he killed someones spirit before our lil encounter

i assure you i am clean of third party crap like mh :winner: (this'll have to do since theirs no "halo" smily)

18. Yavanna

Yavanna IncGamers Member

I don't consider Ebay a step above mh. A step below, maybe, because you run the risk of being shut down for using mh. Ebayers are maybe a step above script kiddies.

19. Good-At-Trading

Good-At-Trading Banned

I absolutely love the feeling that I am just as rich if not richer than 9/10 ebayers and the only money I ever spent on diablo2 was buying the CD.

I just created a PVP bone necro just to own those nubs who think they own cause of their $40 botd's and $20 enigma's...

20. Gheeds Army

Gheeds Army IncGamers Member

i think alot of the people who say they don't buy items off ebey or use mh in fact do just that. i know this cuz i was the same way. back in 09 when i plaied HC i lost a few char the trigg. now i was still a noob most would have died neway. i got mh and some(not all) could get out alive. and that whole time i was in denial! no i didn't use mh. it's like that kid who tells his mom for years that smoking is bad, yet some how starts himself. then when confronted with the fact he smokes he denies the fact he does. with all the flames i see about mh or buing gear off ebay i bet 2 or 3 of these people have mh and do buy off ebay. now i'm sure that that is still a small% but still, who r u people to judge? no i no longer have mh. i got rid of it a few days after the 1st big ban. it's no like i ever botted (no I didn't) the gear i did have wasn't the sh*t but to me and my hours of running NM meph(yea i was afraid of hell) it was worth alot and i didn't want my account band. so i got rid of it and watched a few more chars go to trigger and i quit. but here i am playing sc and learning a hell of a lot more about this game and loveing it. boy a few lines got alittle big lol.