Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Teasing the dark side

Discussion in 'Hardcore' started by sorcees, Apr 4, 2005.

1. sorcees

sorcees IncGamers Member

Teasing the dark side

The Dark Side

Yesterday i found an eth bonesnap, and i tought, lets try the dark side the firsst time.
    So i want to build a lvl 24 charger, PK, no dueller, with realativ cheap gear.
    What can you suggest.
    One hit kill, in HC, no hacks, no enchant, just go hostile, and wait at the arcane waypoint or a lvl like that.

Sorcees.

2. Stimm

Stimm IncGamers Member

check the PK library at the top , tons of good info there. If you still have questions , maybe you can narrow it down a bit ie skills / stats/ gear / charms

A Pker has entered your game , Diablos forces darken. Welcome to the dark side and enjoy the rush

3. sorcees

sorcees IncGamers Member

Thx a lot, I stupid, that i oversaw that.

Lots of good info, thx again.

Sorcees.

4. Matt

Matt IncGamers Site Pal

Which realm are you on?

The reason I ask, is that I'm currently putting together a level 18 dueler/pker, and I'd be happy to duel your 24 if you'd like (I'm on east)

Either way, Arcane is not the place to PK, you'll see more on that in the PK library, with a 24, you should be in act4 and 5 games.

-Matt

5. Stimm

Stimm IncGamers Member

Aside from the lvl range Arcane isnt the place to Pk as it was in 09. Gone are the Arcane runz of old. Most people level up in sewers till 20 then get cowed and then rushed to act 5. So like Matt said @ 24 you should hunt in act 5 games

6. CookiesnCream

CookiesnCream IncGamers Member

Most people lvl in tombs before cows and I'd imagine that place would be tricky to pk in if you don't use any third party programs. You can also hunt in the river of flame/chaos sanctuary in act4 games.

7. Stimm

Stimm IncGamers Member

Your right about tomb runs but still a 24 shouldnt be PKing there since most of the players there are 18-21. Act 4 gets tricky if you have to chase them into CS , but I guess Iron Maiden makes it more interesting

8. happyfamine

happyfamine IncGamers Member

i like izual games. join the party and wait till izzy shows up. tp, hostile and shift-charge back there with a +mana +meditation sceptor (my char pretends to be a cleric). there's almost always a few that try to stay and finish izzy before you get there. the race over there is half the fun.

9. AzaZaz

AzaZaz IncGamers Member

i'll use a 15 in tombs, just party and get them to tp me, run to canyon so i know which tomb, then head to town and start the hunt :)

little long winded but if i'm bored enough to pk its worth the effort :)

10. Matt

Matt IncGamers Site Pal

That works, I sometimes skip that step, and just hostile them, and go to the canyon wp. Start from the middle, find tombs with items still on the ground, depending whats there, you can tell how recently they were there. (If you see gold, they're in there, or an adjacent tomb for example) People figure it'll take you a long time to get to them, but its faster than they might imagine.

-Matt

11. sorcees

sorcees IncGamers Member

That seems a good and fun tactic to me, worth to give it a try.