Teaser at official blizzard.com page

Romanov77

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: Teaser at official blizzard.com page

Damn, you beat me, I was going to post that...

So...were are the nerds who take the image and scan every single pixels for hints??
I DEMAND THAT :)

Severoth

Diabloii.Net Member

Every day a shard of ice will drop away, similar to how each day prior to Starcraft we moved through a game?

Final day Diablo 3?

*prays*

Trestle

Diabloii.Net Member

I dont know to me it looks alot more like a lich king thing. Like they are going to announce a release date or somthing like that.

skyjuice

Diabloii.Net Member

Every day a shard of ice will drop away, similar to how each day prior to Starcraft we moved through a game?

Final day Diablo 3?

*prays*
There are red glyphs right behind the ice. :coffee:

humblegar

Diabloii.Net Member

I really don't see how a release date for wotlk warrants a teaser for a blizzcon.

My bet is d3 or something totally new.

Last edited:

TopHatCat64

Diabloii.Net Member

Hmm...a blue color scheme would certainly be a change for the Diablo franchise. It would work for the speculated "battle in heaven" some people have suggested.

Elly

Administrator

Most likely a wotlk release date, yes.
Teaser and press conference just for a release date? Anti-climaxtastic!

Blue cloud though? Suggests Starcraft more than Diablo. But it's not as if Blizzard are ever up front, could be something to do with Battle.net for all we know.

NASE

Diabloii.Net Member

There are more then enough reason why it can be linked to diablo. It's not because it's blue now that it will stay blue. Once the ice melts, we will see what is really up.

1.10 was the hell is frozen over patch - with all three prime evils kind of dead, hell gets knock back to the stone age. Though some evil - red flames - it still present.

Could be with the worldstone that is destroyed, that mounts arreat isn't heated anymore, why would they. Thus everything freeze though still some aspects stay alive.

It could be pre the discovery of the worldstone. Due to the cold and harsh climate...

NASE

Diabloii.Net Member

Can't someone post a quick summary of that site. Can't get in as I don't have an account and I don't want to make one just to see one post - would be kind of a database waste don't you think.

P.S. is it just me or can't we post comments in the new section?

Pwnubis

Diabloii.Net Member

Ya there is really NO reason whatsoever to have a teaser for wrath of tha ***** king... like wut could they be teasing about?? new class specific /dances??
how often do u see blizz have a teaser like this on the front lines that redirects to blizzard.com?
its a big announcement and my money is on d3..
/dance on wotlk's face

JonnyK

Diabloii.Net Member

Since the sword they found there is far off to one side, i think under the ice there will be a SC2 and D3 art piece. And they will announce something along the lines of how Blizzard has come full circle with all three major series having new releases in the next year or so. So D3 could still be announced and yeah. That's what i think.

ldynwaitin

Diabloii.Net Member

I don't know. When fooling around with contrast, shadows, and size, I get this:

I see something that looks like a wizard in the bottom left corner, and all around it appears to be demons flowing in towards the center light. Is it just me?