Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Teamspeak

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by Liter Soul, Mar 8, 2004.

1. Liter Soul

Liter Soul IncGamers Member

Teamspeak

When I started playing SP again I hosted a Teamspeak server with my games. The only person to stop by was Icebird, and after that it was a very lonely place. I was wondering, with how many MP games I'm going to be hosting in the upcoming months (thanks to Vorbiss) would anyone honestly be interested in me hosting a teamspeak server again?

For those who don't know, teamspeak is a background program that lets you speak to people easily while playing games. It was designed for First Person Shooters, so it doesn't eat your bandwidth, and is an excellent way to not only communicate, but also to make games a little more personal. Let me know if any of you guys would be interested. If there would be some, I'll start hosting teamspeak as well as diabloii servers.

2. DeJaVu

DeJaVu IncGamers Member

I dont have mic yet on this machine but you can count me in on your gameserver. and maybe after two weeks when i've been home i'll remember my mic too. just let me now when you are sterting at my email adress: [email protected]

3. Jezzwashere

Jezzwashere Banned

Pic Me!!!!!!

4. Select

Select IncGamers Member

i would stop by, but how does it work(how do i join a teamspeak game?). no mic yet, waiting for a new computer which i should be buying soon.

5. Mammon

Mammon IncGamers Member

I use Teamspeak when I play Desert Combat (Battlefield 1942 Mod), and to be honest, I miss the conversation in MP diablo games. I'd definitely like to see it become more prevalent in MP games.

:thumbsup:

6. strijdje

strijdje IncGamers Member

how does this teamspeak work? i mean, i'm alaways in for a good mp game, but i never hear of teamspeak... anywayz, im always cruising the mp thread so i wil probaly join if i have the chance :)

robin