Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Team Ugly

Discussion in 'Hardcore' started by STINGER, Feb 12, 2004.

1. STINGER

STINGER IncGamers Member

Team Ugly

Time for Doll Land!

Hope we get to dance on Mephs crumbled corpse tonight!

2. Kelicc

Kelicc IncGamers Member

Sounds like a good plan to me! :thumbsup: Everyone got the Duriel quest, right?

3. baalos

baalos IncGamers Member

Crashed hard tonight. Seems Teamspeak does that when ever i go to a new level. Had an awesome time time as usual. Did you split gold? If so, I owe the group 55K. We can take care of that next Thursday.

BTW, I just want to comment to non-ugly readers, who might be reading this, these untwinked team games are a blast. Make sure you get commitment before you begin, but after that its awesome.

4. STINGER

STINGER IncGamers Member

Ya we split it, Zappa saved your for you "wink wink" you know drinking and gambling though!

I recon next weak we will pumble on Meph until he gives us some good stuff and if his drops stink like they did most of last night then we might just go ratle D's chain!

5. ZappaFan

ZappaFan Hardcore Moderator and America Trade Moderator

Last night was a great session. We did the entirety of Act III, which isn't bad for 1.5 hours work (actually a little less). Especially considering we explored Durance 2 for what seemed like an ETERNITY until we finally found the waypoint! I think it was in just about the very last place we looked at in the level.

We did split up the gold, and I have your pile Baalos.

We're all in our middle 50's level-wise.

6. maccool

maccool IncGamers Member

Noob :p, the entrance to Durance 3 is like your car keys. They're always in the last place you look, because then you stop looking :lol:

Glad to see y'all still rockin'.

7. Kelicc

Kelicc IncGamers Member

You mean that Isenhart's sword that Mephisto dropped last night isn't super uber?? Darn!

8. ZappaFan

I would also recommend quite highly for teams to look into using a voice program such as TeamSpeak. It has really added a lot of fun as well as convenience for our team. Although, on the down side the rest of the team using it might argue that they now have to listen to my lame jokes, but hey there's good and bad in everything now isn't there :teeth:

GO GO Team Swirling Kitty Litter! (props to Suryl for coming up with that description of our Druid's wind. I busted a gut on that one).

9. STINGER

STINGER IncGamers Member

Ya, I am probably missing a lot with me not having it, but there sure isnt any test getting in the way of seeing anyhting!

10. siggik2

siggik2 IncGamers Member

what realm are you guys playing ?

11. ZappaFan

We're playing on East.

12. Kelicc

Kelicc IncGamers Member

You should get it, if only to hear the conversation of everyone else. That's what I do now, I don't have a microphone. So I just downloaded the program and connect and listen to what's going on. Gotta make sure they're not all plotting against me! :D

13. STINGER

STINGER IncGamers Member

Actually I am a "concentration" player. i focus or shut down everything as my fiance! Even with head phones it would just be background noise. I hope I am not considered unsoicialbe not getting in on it.

Does make it a bit tuffer, I got my butt left behind a few times but Ill just move faster in town and beat everyone to the punch!

14. moranor

moranor IncGamers Member

guys
    you should use ventrilo instead of teamspeak
    it's a lot better imo
    most people have abandoned TS

15. ZappaFan

i have another group of friends that use ventrilo for playing Battlefield 1942. But there are still a ton of people using TS. It's serving our purpose.

16. Suryl

Suryl USEast Trading Moderator

Actually I have to give props to Kitten~the~Evil for calling it that when playing with my wind druid. :D

Stinger, all we do is talk about how unsociable you are. Although sometimes we plot to leave you behind. :D

The beauty of the speak programs is that you can discuss plans as a group easier, especially for those of us who don't like typing during the game. Also you can fight and talk easier than fight and type. I've forced....er encouraged....all the groups I play with to us it. It's great to hear that you like it Zappa as it took awhile to convince you to try it. Now I just gotta get Kelic to get a mic and Stinger to at least try it.