Team sought for [EuScL] The new one!

lukefojut

Diabloii.Net Member
Team sought for [EuScL] The new one!

Kudos to CC's existing team thread, but it's a bit unwieldy!

I'm looking for a group of folk to play with on the new ladder, preferably some of the folk I've been playing with on this one! :wine:

Hoping to see some familiar faces who'd like to join up (I'll be starting at 8pm GMT on the 17th if Furyan's maths is right!). Only looking for about 5-6 people, as it's all that's needed for a good team..

My first char will be a Barbarian - should make all you Sorcs happy.... ETFers especially need apply

Re: Team sought for [EuScL] The new one!

I think it should be somewhere at 0.00 am when the ladder should be back online in the UK.

Nightwright

Diabloii.Net Member

Well, I have already signed up in the CCs thread, but ... it's nice idea, but I doubt it will have such a great success.

I'm ready to start just after the reset (8pm GMT on the 17th), so if you'd like to have FA/LF zon in your party, let me know.

*Nightwright1

lukefojut

Diabloii.Net Member

Welcome aboard mate!

I'm going for *Magi and *Magi-1 again...

Also, LF Zons are great for a reset char - I got to #69 on the ladder for all of 36 hours last time round with one...

galzohar

Diabloii.Net Member

I don't see the problem with full games... Game full? Make a new one and take everyone sitting in the channel with you. Though we should probably have some effective way of finding eachother without having to add *everyone* to eachother's friends list.

maphiston

Diabloii.Net Member

Well ive also joined up in CC's thread too but i'd be happy to join you with a funny sounding creation. A titan sorc :p.

pieita

Diabloii.Net Member

I'll join you! ^^
I usually start with a Barb. This time I'll go for light Sorc.

*atb85

EpicDevia

Diabloii.Net Member

i have some other plans, but...
if i will have enough time - ofc i am in :jig:

i will take char accordingly to other builds: maybe conviction pala for supporting our solid elemental damage :wink2: or every other build that needs to fill free spot in our vanguard or rearguard line :thumbup:

MinusDII

Diabloii.Net Member

I wouldn't mind switching to this thread but I think I should wait and see how well CC's thread is organised.

If I do switch I'll be a Blizz Sorc.

Thyiad

Moderator Single Player, D2 Assassin, Barbarian

I'd prefer a static smaller group really. What is the plan. Wait until the servers up then hit it?

Nightwright

Diabloii.Net Member

Thyiad, so do I, and I think this is exactly why luke made this thread. To form a party and then hit the ladder, run from normal to hell with the same group.

lukefojut

Diabloii.Net Member

Thyiad - my plan is to come on as soon as the servers are back up and then play until 12-1 in the morning on Tuesday. I'm taking the day off on Wednesday, so will be online from 8am gmt - dinner time on Wednesday (with possible sessions later on on Wednesday too). I'm eating out tomorrow (5:30-7:30pm), but should be back well before reset proper starts...

Current list looks roughly like this:

Me
Nightwright
Maphiston
pieita
Thyiad
EpicDevia?
MinusDII?

This leaves one free slot and maybe more - it would be nice if the maybes could make up their minds some time tonight! I too prefer a smaller fixed group and I know that everyone who's expressed an interest so far is an experienced player, which is nice....

*Magi/*Magi-1

vikkz

Diabloii.Net Member

I'm in if there are any slots still open. I'm ready to play as soon as the servers are up, and I will play for multiple hours in a row. I'm a quite experienced player, I know all quests by heart and I've been playing for about 3 years (including breaks).

*elegant

Last edited:

lukefojut

Diabloii.Net Member

I'm in if there are any slots still open. I'm ready to play as soon as the servers are up, and I will play for multiple hours in a row. I'm a quite experienced player, I know all quests by heart and I've been playing for about 3 years (including breaks).

*elegant
Certainly mate - we don't seem to be getting much response and you're welcome to join (and welcome to the forums!)

*Magi/*Magi-1

Bornaloserbaby

Diabloii.Net Member

Hey Luke I think that the server wont be up till around 23:00 UK time.
I think the server goes down at about 17:00 and seemingly its going to take 4-6 hours to get back up. Sorry to bring the bad news I was hoping for an earlier start than that aswell =(

Moonshade

Diabloii.Net Member

Hi, if there will be a free spot out there, I would like to join in. I'm tired of restarting all alone each time.
I will make a hibrid fire / cold sorc.
New account:

*moonshade