Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Team Deviant Week IIII

Discussion in 'Hardcore' started by Lostprophet, Mar 30, 2004.

1. Lostprophet

Lostprophet IncGamers Member

Team Deviant Week IIII

(Although, according to my SATs, IV is simply more intuitive :uhhuh: )

*sigh*

I knew, simply knew, that this would happen. But I won't be available this week.

Or next week.

(Wait here's the clincher).

Or the week after that.

I hate life.

I could go through a long list of excuses (driving test this week, vacation the next, girlfriend's birthday after that), I could apologize profusely (I'M SORRY!!! REALLY, REALLY SORRY!!!), or I could do both and render this little list separated by commas completely meaningless. The point is, well, I'm gone. And it ****ing sucks.

If you guys want to pursue an alternate, I'll understand. I'll await the various comments of my fellow teammates.

2. IamTheTest

IamTheTest IncGamers Member

Bottom line is this...I will play with whomever the group likes. I liked playing with MsYuk and will happily play with any other char you make. If you ever need to catch up drop me a line.

3. viamede

viamede IncGamers Member

That's too bad Prophet. You will be missed. I don't think anyone seems to be jumping in on the previous vacated spot sooooo I would guess you could follow along at your own time and keep pace then rejoin when you can.

I will be there tomorrow but will miss next week. I'll see the rest of Team Deviant tomorrow. I can play with you to catch up if needed with a different character (coincidentally at level 25 now) if it would be of assistance.

Cheers.

4. viamede

viamede IncGamers Member

In addition everyone on Team Dev should read the KTA 4.0 -Dying Team thread.

I think [being the slowest Dev member :)] that we need to slow down as a team and stick together more.

5. Chiller_babe

Chiller_babe IncGamers Member

It always happens with untwinked teams as far as I have found - stuff is just soo easy to kill in Norm:)

It also takes a while for everyone to "bed in" together but you usually end up with a team of folks you can trust by the time you get to hell (or in my experience at least a good bunch of folks to get deeds with:D)

Where do you guys play?

Chill

6. hc_ugajeremy

hc_ugajeremy IncGamers Member

Hey fellow Dev's. I was thinking that with the absences and whatnot, that if we're faced with less than 5 people on a given night, why don't we do rune runs or mf stuff? That way we don't get too far ahead of anyone and we may get lucky and find some much needed gear. A few lore helms, some rune armors.. who knows.

Just a suggestion. I know when we get to nightmare I would rather have a full house.

Jeremy

7. Lostprophet

Three weeks is a long time to do rune runs...

If we could switch the day for a few weeks, I'd be far more available. I'll be gone from this Friday until next Wednesday, so I could play next Thursday and the Thursday or Wednesday after that (cause my girlfriend doesn't have 3 consecutive B-days, doncha know).

There is a slight chance that I'll be on at some point tonight, but the tandem of a Dentit Appointment and the Driving Test plus some pretty daunting Physics homework and my dad's shitty comp make it unlikely. But possible. We'll see.

*sigh*

Sorry again.

Edit: *waves victory flag forlornly* Yay, 100 posts.

8. viamede

viamede IncGamers Member

Wednesday nights are good. Thursday is ok. Whatever works for the group. I don't mind holding back for the rest to stick with us. We can certainly stay and run meph a few times tonite to hold back bit. Whatever works for the group.

Chiller:Where??? uhmm US EAST, Tuesday 9-11. Untwinked. Last I heard we were looking for an Assassin to fill a spot, if you were offering message Kitriara.

9. Chiller_babe

Hmm 5-7am for me - thats a bit late even for a pregnant girl with insomnia:)

Thx for the offer tho - it's just kind of nice to know where peoples are from on the forum!

Chill

10. Lostprophet

Crisis averted. I'll be there tonight.

Dinner time :).

11. IamTheTest

If its any help I can probably help you with your physics hw. Im a college soph. in engineering so I know a few things about physics. Just an offer.

12. viamede

viamede IncGamers Member

Iwill not whack the Hellforge.
    Iwill not whack the Hellforge.......(should be 100 but wastes space and pasting is cheating anyway).

A thousand apologies as well.

I will almost certainly be absent next week (sadly as I would certainly want to static Big D to a sliver). If anyone else misses I will quest Diablo with them in between.

I picked up the Swordback. If anyone needs it more then let me know. I dropped a deflecting shield someone grabbed that I would need back however.

I have a few Nef's, 2 Eths, an El, a Tir and Ral (maybe Ith IIRC). I may want the last two in case I ever can shop a better enchanting staff to make a new Leaf. The rest are available if anyone needs. If you need for next week let me know and we can meet up this week.

I'll let someone who's not embarassed write up the week's questing.

Anyone hear from Kit?

13. IamTheTest

Week 4
    With just over half of the crazy deviant squad present we picked up right where we left off. A TP to the Kurast Bazaar and sewer hunting we went. Nothing terribly exciting. Found the remaining part of Khalim and then off to meet the council. Council was easy enough, orb broke, entered durance. The path to level 3 was probably the fastest Ive seen in a long while...suspicions of maphack arise??? nope we are legit and lucky. I personally was a bit weary of calling on Mephisto without a full team or even a strategy however, the fight was easier than I thought. Enchant, Static^n, Smite, Poison Dagger, Poison Cloud, Whack Whack Whack, BO Shout, Whack Whack Whack, and repeat.
    TO HELL!!!
    Izzy died before I even realized we were fighting him, so if someone could fill me in thatd be great. Onto the forge. After some confusion as to why our party was splitting up and new games were being created I think 2 out of the 5 deviants present completed the quest. I personally would like to hit 30 before introducing the buisness end of my shield to diablo. I think the +60 to all resists a la Salvation will be welcomed by the team...at least a certain necromancer.
    Oh and one last thing...Viva La Klanky!!1!

14. viamede

viamede IncGamers Member

Izzy was static'ed to near death in about 10 secs. Fat boy's just too slow fer his own good.

Ahem....hellforge was my bad. Some of us went back to town and feeling bored I picked up the Forge Hammer and....ah...well...started lazily swinginging the thing around ...and ah...kind of screwed things up for the team a bit :(.

Ah well nothing like poundin Heph to add to our rune and jewel pile (as well as build experience for Big D). Loved Klanky to bits. Laughed when he crumbled right after I enchanted him, thought I killed him, then realizing Undead lagged out. Course slappy clay boy and decrep will help with bosses more than Klanky, Ned or Roy ever could in their incarnated lives.

The vampires with Brem et al were a bit of a pain. Seemed to keep comin out ferever. I actually had to use almost all my potions to keep health at over 1/3 (dang sorc is just a bit petite to mix it up some times).

Forgot to add that I now proudly wear the armour of generations of proud warriors...Isenharts....... Hmmm note to self that I have the runes for stealth which may be better though I am not really a caster (although spamming static and frost nova is about my best contribution after enchanting). As an aside I can only enchant me and my merc and your merc's and minions in town, everyone else has to be o/s of town (game thinks I wanna trade). I try and enchant who or what I can in town as I can fill up the mana ball readily.

Good luck next week wherever you decide to get to.

15. IamTheTest

A SIDE NOTE
    It seems that a lot of our team doesnt think that they are doing much...THAT is the beauty of deviation. No one is 1337 alone, but if you put us together we are amazing. Static, Smite, BO, Poison, Golems, More Poison...this is a recipe for a whippin. As I lvl up I can contribute resists and elemental damage of all flavors. WE ARE DEVIANT MUTANT BOOTY STOMPERS. Now lets get some spirit and kick some evil <insert part>

16. Chiller_babe

Daffodils :scratch: :lol:

Chill

17. hc_ugajeremy

I have two screenshots from last night. Not that great, but this one of Izzy is decent .

I'll be hosting all the screens I take here so feel free to browse em.

Go DeV :yep:

18. viamede

viamede IncGamers Member

Thanks for the pics Jeremy :). Nice drop on your 1st meph run.

19. hc_ugajeremy

lol, that's the hour before i got pked too. it was worth it though, just seein it plop out of meph's gut :thumbsup:

20. viamede

viamede IncGamers Member

(thought enters brain slooooowly.....) Test do you want/need the Swordback? Or have you garnered a usefull Pally shield?