Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Team Deviant Week 1.125

Discussion in 'Hardcore' started by viamede, Mar 12, 2004.

1. viamede

viamede IncGamers Member

Team Deviant Week 1.125

I have made it to Canyon of Magi in Act II. Only a couple of close calls (one with enchanted group of spearcats in Lost City that took my life to 1/3 with two spears. Hightailed out and didn't stay round to check the mods. Nothing else much of a problem. Think I'll stay out of the false tombs , tried one and merc died (first time) due to about four devourer's and vampire's in the same corner. Tried to message Test and Pintail but no reply last night.

I have been collecting a few rares (Pilum and bow) and extra 50/30 shield in stash for team if anyone wants. I figure this is legit as I am questing on own to be near team level when I get back in 10 days and I would otherwise be picking up stuff if questing with team. If anyone thinks this is not ok just say so and I'll sell em and spend the money :)

If anyone wants the stuff for next week then meet in the DEVIANT channel tonight at 10 PM EST and we'll make a game so I can give it to you. If anyone (Pintail or Test wants to help me kill Duriel after it might avoid an untimely death :)). If not I'll see y'all in two weeks.

2. Pintail-Hunter

Pintail-Hunter IncGamers Member

I will be on tonight at that time and can help. Holler at me when u get on. *Catkiller22

3. viamede

viamede IncGamers Member

(deep breath in before confessing pure ignorance)......how do I '"holler" for you? tried msg all friends, tried /f m, /f w, etc to no avail. As newbie to party play seems I am goofing something (mind was missing cap C). Illuminate me please =/

4. Pintail-Hunter

Pintail-Hunter IncGamers Member

LOL

A holler is a /w with CAPS LOCK on so my tired eyes will catch it

/w *accountName

or

/f m "message" goes to all the people on your friends list

5. viamede

viamede IncGamers Member

bene, bene

6. Lostprophet

Lostprophet IncGamers Member

I'll take the Pilum yo :). I'll be there @ 10.

7. IamTheTest

IamTheTest IncGamers Member

Im all about playing tonight.

-AreYouSad (test).​

8. viamede

viamede IncGamers Member

Last night Pintail, Lostprophet, Test and I finished Duriel off quite handily and are all kickin' back in Kurast for a weeks RnR waiting for y'all to get here. Bought a +2 to enchant 2 socket staff off Dragonan after much shopping (helps to start new games until he is at the entrance to town) now only need Ral to add another 3 to Enchant on switch :) Keep an eye out PLEASE. Everyone luved the Enchant even at level 6 (7 as we stopped). May shop a bit this am. If yu happen to pick up a 2 socket +3 enchant staff - hang on to that sucker for me. See you all in 10.