Team America: World Police

piff

Diabloii.Net Member
Team America: World Police

So who is buying this fantastic movie tomorrow? My school is off for election day so my friends and I are throwing a Team America party. Anyone else have special plans for one of the funniest (and racist) recent movies?

mhl12

Diabloii.Net Member
Not really, sorry. My exams are in two weeks (starting right after Memorial Day) and I'm beginning to freak out about them now. :lol:

Anyway, I heard that it was pretty hilarious movie. I haven't seen it yet but I'm going to the first chance I get.

txmielnik

Diabloii.Net Member
Seriously people actually are buying this movie?

i thought this was one of the worst movies ever made, and to think people are willing to pay 20$ for the DVD? I am shocked? Are these the people that don't think Mr. and Mrs. Smith will tear up the box office this year?

KnightFall

Diabloii.Net Member
"Ohhw Hewwo!"

The movie is absolutly brilliant!!! Get it as soon as you can!

I watch it about once a week atm, and I watched it three nights in a row one weekend. :)

Got it on pirate weeks ago and I will buy it when I have some spare cash...

One of the best bits is...

"Are you serious?"
"Yes, look, this is my serious face."

Makes me pee myself every time. :D

KnightFall

nrabbit

Diabloii.Net Member
i think it is some sort of an animation. i know that its made from the same guys that made south park which is the bomb :lol:

piff

Diabloii.Net Member
Definetly $18 well spent. My friend and I hardly got a chance to breathe between laughs. I admit that some people wouldn't like it; I can understand why, but that is my brand of humor.

DougTheHead2

Diabloii.Net Member
I'll probably wait until it goes down to the $10 range, as I already have a rip of it, but its so dam funny I want it all!

Watching it in the theater, I don't think I have ever laughed as hard/often as that movie... so freakin' awesome.