Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Tc3

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by jwilliams152000, Apr 6, 2004.

1. jwilliams152000

jwilliams152000 IncGamers Member

Tc3

Can sum1 give me a list of the most wanted TC3s cuz i just found a Bane Ash and was just wondering if it wanted by grailers!

2. Bull(R)

Bull(R) IncGamers Member

ANY item is highly wanted.. you just have to find the right person.

If you would find Hotspurs however, I'd have to figure out something I'd be able to give you for them :cheesy:

3. ricrestoni

ricrestoni IncGamers Member

I have a pair of those, mail me at
    ricrestoni(at)pop(dot)com(dot)br
    and I reply them to you.

4. D2Addict

D2Addict IncGamers Member

Usually there are 4 TC3 most people have the most problem finding at least in 1.09. Those are the Torch of Iro Wand, Sander's Paragon Cap, Bane Ash Short Staff and Knell Striker Scepter.

5. Fafner

Fafner IncGamers Member

Crazy...I have 2 of the 4 and never thought they were worth squat. Thanks for info (I have Iro and Knell Striker).

6. Thrugg

Thrugg IncGamers Member

Knell Striker is marginally more common than the wand and the staff because it can be racked. Sander's Cap is slightly more common (relatively) in 1.10 than it was in 1.09. Torch of Iro is the only normal item I have never found myself in any version :p

Curiously Bane Ash is the first item I ever found while MFing (ie killing a boss I'd killed before purely to get a drop). NM Meph dropped me Bane Ash and a Buriza and I came on here all excited about the Buriza, only to be told the Bane Ash was a much better find :)

I'd rate Pluckeye as in the hard category too. Some of the better monsters for producing TC3s are more likely to drop melee weapons than bows. After that, the armour items are rarer than the other weapons. Blinkbat's Form is also a pain to get because it can only be dropped by higher level monsters (at least mlvl 17) so you can't just run Act 1 for it.

7. D2Addict

D2Addict IncGamers Member

Well Thrugg went much more detailed. I was lazy. :) I forgot Blinkbat which did take me a while to find. I have found quite a few of all of them except Knell Striker and Torch of Iro.

8. hermit_boy

hermit_boy IncGamers Member

Then I challenge you to find someone to take my Green Breastplate :lol:

9. Bull(R)

Bull(R) IncGamers Member

I remember someone on the forums saying he had 38.. don't know if he actually is collecting or what but you could get lucky :cheesy:

EDIT: I sent the email to you about those Hotspurs ricrestoni.. thanks in advance :thumbsup:
    EDIT#2: For some odd reason the email didn't go through.. could you just send them to [email protected]

10. jwilliams152000

jwilliams152000 IncGamers Member

So what im getting out of this is that my Bane Ash is maybe worth something to a grailer? would it be worth my time to put it in the trade thread? just some questions from a non grailer and also i dont like getting into the math of diablo(have to do too much in college as it is)

11. cryist

cryist IncGamers Member

Look up fartingbob he has a collection of them. He mite want a few more..

12. Thrugg

Thrugg IncGamers Member

You're not going to get a Windforce for it but you might well be able to trade it for a useful exceptional. Your target market is probably people in the collecting-but-not-close-yet category. By the time you get close to the grail you will usually have found the TC3s yourself already.

13. DX-Crawler

DX-Crawler Banned

The unique Sash Lenymo is very hard to find aswell. I know I gambled one in 1.06 I think haven't found anymore of those. Torch of Iro and Baneash I have succeded to find. The Hotspurs is also on my wanted list. But I will try to find them myself. It's more fun that way if I do find them that is

DX

14. weregamer

weregamer IncGamers Member

Wow, Hotspur and Torch of Iro were the very first two uniques I found after I started playing again when 1.10 came out.

I may have found a second Hotspur. If somebody is desparate for it I can check. (I've been playing Sacred, and haven't been in D2 for a while.)