Tatarr's twinked journey

Tatarr

Diabloii.Net Member
Version: 1.14d
Softcore
Fam: yes
Muling programme: gomule

Hey guys, this thread will be to post my characters (build, gear and gear updates), good finds and my grail updates eventually. My ultimate goals are to have a few fully geared characters (blizz or light sorc, java zon, zerker or singer, hammerdin and poison necro) and to complete the grail. Started my playthrough a week ago with Soso the sorc

Build atm
Skills: standard pure blizz with 3-4 extra points in static
Stats: enought strg for to wear monarch, enought dex for ali baba, rest in vit

Current gear

Helm: shako um'd

Armor: Tal's
Alternate:

Weapon/shield: occy/ 35 fcr spirit
Altenate: hoto
Switch: 3 bo cta/ spirit shield
Alternate: ali baba/ rhyme shield
Belt: Tal's
Alternate:

Gloves: 40mf chancies
Alternate:

Booties: 20frw 12cr 21lr 6fr 22mf chain boot
Alternate: 20fwr 22lr 35%fr greaves/ 44fr aldur's/ 19/24 nat's

Amulet: Tal's
Alternate:

Rings: 27mf nagel/ wisp
Alternate: 10fcr 2dr 10fr 17mf

Charms: 39mf gheeds mix of life, res and mf charms. 1 cold skiller+15 life, 1 plain cold skiller

Chalan's (holy freeze a2 merc) gear:
Helm: tal's mask
Armor: 3029def 29res fortitude
Weapon: insight in eth tresher

Find highlights:

40mf chancies, nm comptess

Warcry skiller +24life, hell meph

Fire skiller +7frw, nm cows

3/20 java gloves, a2 vendor elzix

2/2/3 snowclash and 44fr aldur's boots, hell meph

occy, hell meph

shako, hell at

Traps skiller, hell cows

Rusty jewel of fervor, hell at

232/19 ravenfrost, hell meph

2/2 seraph's, hell meph

Jah rune, hell meph

[email protected] 31mf magic amulet, Lk

Summon skiller +14 life, Lk

Gul rune, Lk

Other noteworthy finds:
Um rune
Jalal's
5fhr 28ar sc
Bonehew
25+ white monarchs and 3 4os ones from a rack in durance lvl2. Used a socket quest on one i found in hell cows before finding this rack unfortunately.

Grail Items ive not found traded in (will delete items as i find them)
Code:
Tal Rasha's Adjudication
Amulet
Required Level: 67
Fingerprint: 0x828d34a6
Item Level: 85
Version: Expansion 1.10+
+2 to Sorceress Skill      Levels
Adds 3 - 32 Lightning Damage
+50 to Life
+42 to Mana
Lightning Resist +33%

Grail items ive only found once traded out
Code:
Hierophant Trophy
Defense: 187
Chance to Block: 52
Durability: 18 of 20
Required Level: 42
Required Strength: 58
Fingerprint: 0x259f352e
Item Level: 87
Version: Expansion 1.10+
+2 to Curses (Necromancer only)
+2 to Necromancer Skill Levels
+30% Faster Block Rate
40% Increased Chance of Blocking
+164% Enhanced Defense
+20 to Energy
Regenerate Mana 33%
All Resistances +40
+5 to Mana after each Kill

Last edited:

Tatarr

Diabloii.Net Member
Just hit lvl 90 with her

Little gear update

A nice duriel shell from mephy went to merc. Cows dropped me a Lo rune so fortitude will take that spot when i find a good base.
Still havent found a better insight base than that non eth grim scythe lol

Got lucky with p7 super chest in AT dropping me vipermagi with a great roll of 33 to equal my all time high on vipermagis @res roll.
Used my last socket quest and ptopazd it for until i find another um or 2 puls

Decent grail checks

Last edited:

Void Stalker

Diabloii.Net Member
I like this kinda thread. I also like that you are taking pains to document/publish what your character is (stat/skill wise), as well as what they have in the way of equipment. What made you decide to do this, and where do you see this going, eventually?

Last edited:

Tatarr

Diabloii.Net Member
I like this kinda thread. I also like that you are taking pains to document/publish what your character is (stat/skill wise), as well as what the have in the way of equipment. What made you decide to do this, and where do you see this going, eventually?
Thanks. I mostly wanted to make my experience playing d2 a little less lonely. I always liked watching people finds, gears and builds too. Ive played in the last years with a mod that is not allowed here but theres not really any community around it and i was missing that

Void Stalker

Diabloii.Net Member
Thanks. I mostly wanted to make my experience playing d2 a little less lonely. I always liked watching people finds, gears and builds too. Ive played in the last years with a mod that is not allowed here but theres not really any community around it and i was missing that
I'll be following this.:cool:

jonnyphive

Diabloii.Net Member
Nice thread - these are usually pretty enjoyable to check in with from time to time.

Have you found any good enough items to give you an idea as to which class/build you'll play next?

T72on1

Diabloii.Net Member
Nice thread indeed. I will be following this one closely. Or at least closely-ish, given that I'm on a D2 hiatus and as such also don't visit this forum as much as I used to.

Tatarr

Diabloii.Net Member
Nice thread - these are usually pretty enjoyable to check in with from time to time.

Have you found any good enough items to give you an idea as to which class/build you'll play next?
Thanks. Not really, i think i will invest some time into making a chanter next. Then probably a hammerdin unless i get super lucky and find a dweb but i wont get my hopes up lol

Nice thread indeed. I will be following this one closely. Or at least closely-ish, given that I'm on a D2 hiatus and as such also don't visit this forum as much as I used to.
Thank you :)

Tatarr

Diabloii.Net Member
Some gear update

Merc now has a [email protected] fortitude. Got impatient and rolled it in a 1008def kranken shell.
Upgraded his insight in a non eth tresher still havent find or roll a good eth base

Found a few nice charms doing lk runs ([email protected] gc, 1x7mf sc, 1x11fr sc, 2x6mf sc) and a vex rune i will use to make my hoto* when ill have enought mf from other gear and charms to switch occy

Upgraded my gheed with a 39mf one from AT
A champion also in AT dropped me an arachs. Switched it with my snowclash and changed both rings for 26/27 nagels

Big grail check

Good finds/grails

Last edited:

Tatarr

Diabloii.Net Member
Just rolled my first cta. Not a great roll but im still happy with it. Gathered all the runes form lk. Also found my first cold skiller along the way and it was a pretty nice one

6-7 hours lk runs

Tatarr

Diabloii.Net Member
Little gear update

Merc got his insight in an eth tresher i got from a trade

Nice finds:

12/13 wisp, wsk lvl 3

Wolfhowl, baal

Plain cold skiller, wave 4 throne

Nice double drop, baal

11% nightwings, baal

Cham rune, wave 1 throne

Last edited:

Void Stalker

Diabloii.Net Member
Nice. That gear is very interesting, and I'm happy to read up on ongoing character based stories. I think I may have come across a unique ring like yours, maybe, but I never really used it if I did find one. Eventually, I'll get every single mule into GoMule and find and sort all my items, some day, lol.

Looks like your having some fun, and enjoying D2! Have a good night, and a great weekend!

Tatarr

Diabloii.Net Member
Nice. That gear is very interesting, and I'm happy to read up on ongoing character based stories. I think I may have come across a unique ring like yours, maybe, but I never really used it if I did find one. Eventually, I'll get every single mule into GoMule and find and sort all my items, some day, lol.

Looks like your having some fun, and enjoying D2! Have a good night, and a great weekend!
Thanks. Yea i think wisp is as rare as a soj or close to. Its not the most useful but it can be nice to have around when farming wsk and throne at higher player difficulty for the light absorb
Good night/weekend to you as well