Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Tals Armor Glitch???

Discussion in 'Sorceress' started by dirty-dave, Feb 12, 2004.

1. dirty-dave

dirty-dave IncGamers Member

Tals Armor Glitch???

Whats up guys? I have a kind of strange question...

I recently traded for Tals Armor and finally got to lvl 71 so I could use it. Everything was cool and all until one of my buddies was like, "dude, I can see the aura and the rest of tals set, but it looks like you dont have any armor on"

Sure enough, somebody asks me everyday why i have the aura but no tals armor. :scratch:

On my computer it looks like everything is ok and it shows up in the channels as well. I even let a buddy of mine put it on his druid, and it showed up just fine.

Any ideas fellas?

2. FiNaLoRgYkKzOn

FiNaLoRgYkKzOn Banned

Ahh the common STR bug, when you have enough STR to wear something, but you achieve this by charms( I think this is only way, correct me if I'm wrong) you can see what you're wearing, and other people can see your aura, but they can't see the armor.

3. Jackson

Jackson IncGamers Member

That's right; it's just a little buggy thing. Don't worry, others can't see it, but it doesn't mean you're not wearing it.

4. sasja

sasja IncGamers Member

Plus, Tal's armor is bug ugly, so it's really an advantage - if only the str bug worked for your own visual as well!

5. melianor

melianor D3 Wizard Moderator

Tal Rasha had no sense for fashion :p

6. ivasar

ivasar IncGamers Member

Well, he had but that age's fashion does not match with nowadays canons... :lol:
    I've read in an ancient book (the horadric scroll, think it was) that it was the most fashionated armor of the world, but only noble people could afford it (just like it happens now on realms).

About the bug, I've seen it happen too and for sure the armor is being wore, so don't worry about it :thumbsup:

7. Harby

Harby IncGamers Member

A sorc friend of mine had the same problem. After finding an ik armor in the pits wanted to do some fun and since he was able to wear it (storm) he did just for the fun of it. But i was not able to see him wearing it. I guess its the same thing.

8. Stiertje

Stiertje IncGamers Member

Could be Strenght from items too. I get the same questions all the time and I'm wearing War Travelers. Don't know if I have enough Strenght without it, could be :)