Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Tals ammy

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by MantrA, Feb 8, 2004.

1. MantrA

MantrA IncGamers Member

Tals ammy

IT seems 2 b really really rare atm , i haave a 5/4 cold death facet, + 3 184% stormstroke, 190% titans, buriza, Unique and set ogre Mauls and a fair bit of other stuff, do u doodz think i can afford it? :xgrin:

2. Lord Chaos

Lord Chaos IncGamers Member

I have never even seen that amulet at all through my entire time of playing :(

3. Dredd

Dredd D3 Off Topic Moderator

It's rare because it's also in high demand. You should be able to get Tal's ammy for what you listed, but it will probably take quite a while to find a buyer. Most people are in the market for high runes.

4. MantrA

MantrA IncGamers Member

cheers dred, is there anywere to find high runes appart from helforge, i got um for that and traded it for my occy and concidering i am a cold sorc countess runs are impoosible

5. Fearox

Fearox IncGamers Member

Depends on the seller I think. Find a person who doesn't want your soul for the amulet. I traded for a Pul rune once, when 1.10 had just been released and I will N E V E R trade again! Those kids was very sure that that at least should have an Um for the damned Pul. "Or Stormshield?!?!?!?!? No Noob offers plz plz 776776%!%%"&%". I was so angry that I felt like... squashing a tomatoe or something.

6. MantrA

MantrA IncGamers Member

im confused, what do u mean :)

7. Fearox

Fearox IncGamers Member

Don't know myself :) Look upon my post as you would upon an illusion. I'm very tired...

8. Dredd

Dredd D3 Off Topic Moderator

I'm afraid not; your best bet is to try trading some of your inventory for popular runes and then use your new runes to get the ammy. HOTO runes are probably in the highest demand.

But as I said earlier, if you are patient you can probably find someone willing to trade a Tal's ammy for the items you listed. Might be a slightly better deal to substitute the uni maul for a decent Gaze.

It made sense to me. You were advising him to find a Tal's seller that wants a reasonable offer. Um for Pul? LMAO!

9. Lord Chaos

Lord Chaos IncGamers Member

I'll trade a PUL for a ZOD or a BER. :p

10. nosoup4crr

nosoup4crr IncGamers Member

mantra...i recently quit but haven't given away all my stuff. I can't give you my tal's set...because i'm actually reserving that for af riend...but i can hook you up w/ what you need to trade for it. put your account name down, and i'll try to find you when i eventually sign back on

11. MantrA

MantrA IncGamers Member

my acct name is MantrA_ thanx a heap man!! if u give me what time u will be on + were u live, so i can figure out the time difference it might make it easier aswell :D:D again thanx a heap, if u want u can give me ur acct 2 :p.
    i live in adel australia which is +9:30GMT btw :p

12. Hades_83

Hades_83 IncGamers Member

I found a tal's ammy while on a norm meph run with my lvl 45ish asn.

I was hoping for like civerb's or at least vidala. anything but angelic/cathan ^^

imagine my surprise. :D I didn't know it could drop that early in the game.

off a champion doll in durance 2, gogo o_O

13. psyadam

psyadam IncGamers Member

Personally I think getting tal's armor is easier than getting the ammy--and I do mean trading

14. nosoup4crr

nosoup4crr IncGamers Member

I'm going to be on tonight(sunday) around 10:00 est, to give someone else a HOTO...so...if you could be around, i'll look for you. my acct name is nosoup4crr

15. Zechs_Zechs

Zechs_Zechs IncGamers Member

Hey, what kind of stuff do I need to trade for good sorc stuff
    I just started ladder on west and dont have any good stuff, hell, only one character (sorc of course)... Just want some help knowin what kind of stuff is valuable on west ladder... all I have right now is a undead crown, wormskull, nats boots, and a dark clan crusher... do you think I could get anything useful out of these, or should I just give them away free....

16. conan

conan IncGamers Member

Most ppl trading small high value items like tals or runes/charms want the same thing, hard to get someone to trade a 1x square valuable item like tals ammy for say a 6 or 8 square item unless GODLY. Thats usually how traders are, but NOT always.

I just found a tals ammy helping a guy do diablo in hell, its the 3rd i found in my d2 career. Looks like to me you have to find about 50-100 crappy cathans or vidalias b4 the D2 gods grant you a Tals Ammy. But I always pick up any green ammys, YA NEVER KNOW=)

17. wedoz

wedoz IncGamers Member

it's amazing what tals ammies are going for in the trade channels on us east

what's more amazing is that i found one when i first started out the ladder after it had been going for awhile, in act 5. i had no idea what they were worth (thought they were pretty much worthless cuz i find them all the time with my other non ladder char) so i got rid of it for one up the runes you need to upgrade your armor with.

18. Borlag

Borlag IncGamers Member

Slightly OT but I find it rather amusing that an item that can be dropped by a lvl26 creature is worth more than an item that can be dropped by lvl84 creature...

Sure the fact that people do their runs in higher alvl areas affects it but that much? If you want that amulet, I suggest going for nightmare or hell difficulty Andariel runs, you should find it within a day or two, along with those you'll most likely find SoJs and BK rings also. For some reason Andy seems to drop alot of rings and amulets, and make sure you'll identify the green amulets, not all of them are vidala's or angelic etc...

19. fatmantan

fatmantan IncGamers Member

Haha

i was mfing meph today for about 30 mins

one run he dropped a green ammy, picked it up..........drumroll.........civerbs

very next run.......another green ammy........damnit i thought.......should i just leave it?...........nah

go to jamella........buy a id scroll...................TALS ADJUDICATION!!!!

Good ol meph finally coughed it up :D

20. Daemonaz

Daemonaz IncGamers Member

Well in my time on the ladder I've yet to find a Tal's Ammy. I've found more than 50-100 set amulets, if not more, and none of them a Tal's Ammy. Go figure my surprise when I gamble 2 million on amulets and I end up with a Tal's ammy.

On the other hand I've possessed like 6 or so Tal's ammy on the ladder. I can tell you that if you want to make certain you get a Tal's ammy you need at least an Ist rune, some even go for Gul. This is Europe Ladder tho.

Speaking of Europe Ladder, beware while trading. Yesterday I tried to trade my Stormshield for a Shako and 5 different people try to scam me with a socketed hat with a emerald in there. Of course I'm not stupid, but many people might fall for it. Be aware when people sound to eager to trade and continuously pick up and drop the item in the trade window, and or ask you if they need to add something. They do that, to distract you. ALWAYS CHECK THE ITEM AGAIN BEFORE PRESSING THAT ACCEPT BUTTON. Especially when trading for items like a Shako, Windforce, Tal's ammy and Tal's armor. These seem to be the items people try to scam with the most.