Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Tal Rasha set question

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by tomhyde, Jul 26, 2010.

1. tomhyde

tomhyde IncGamers Member

Tal Rasha set question

I have a small confusion regarding my Tal Rasha set.

Exactly how many +skills does it give? As far as I can see its 6 (2 from the neck, 1 from the weapon when combined with a second part and 3 for completing the set) but Arreats Summit is confusing my poor little brain.

I want to make a pure Blizzard sorcersss and I'm simply trying to work out if I get more benefit using full Tal Rasha over full uniques. I know tals works best with a dual element build but as a good balance of power and safety and magic finding I find Tals hard to beat.

Thanks for any thoughts.

Tom

2. sighoth

sighoth Banned

Re: Tal Rasha set question

if your going PvM id advise you to rethink ure blizz sorc, i had one back in the day and unless ure filty rich and ure merc can solo all the cold immune mobs then the only benefit blizz sorcs have is easy mefi mf runs, why not go meter/orb ?

3. krischan

krischan Europe Trade Moderator

The question isn't which kind of sorc to use, but how much +skills the set offers :p

It's +6, as well as a bonus to the masteries. It also adds damage due to -fire/lightning res and +cold dmg.

4. tomhyde

tomhyde IncGamers Member

Oh don't worry I know I'm not nearly rich enough to make a single tree sorceress and clear the game. I'll stat out as a orb-it-aller or standard Meteorb then when she clears the game respec to blizzard. If I decide I dont like Blizard I can alwayys go back to meteorb or whatever I choose to do.

Thanks for the answers by the way. Tals gives me more +skills in that case. Good times!

5. minuses

minuses IncGamers Member

That fb/orb hybird is one nice sorc build. I could not find one monster that was both cold and fire immune so I do not see why that a godly geared meteorb is not cc.

6. Shanksie1337

Shanksie1337 IncGamers Member

The Countess.

7. droid

droid IncGamers Member

Almost all monsters in Hell that are natively Fire or Cold immune will spawn with the other immunity as well, if they're a Cold or Fire Enchanted boss version.

IE, Rakanishu (native Fire Immune) will be Cold Immune as well if he spawns Cold Enchanted.