Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Tal Question

Discussion in 'Sorceress' started by SgtPPS, Feb 27, 2004.

1. SgtPPS

SgtPPS IncGamers Member

Tal Question

do i get just 10% fcr or 20% fcr buy wearing three items ?

also is it worth using all the set pieces ?

2. melianor

melianor D3 Wizard Moderator

2 items -> +10%FCR from Armor
    3 items -> +10%FCR from Belt
    4 items -> +10%FCR from Amu

It can be worth it since, it will give you very good resist and extra damage via the orb. You get +6 skills which might be a bit low, since you can get alot more with other setups.

The MF is really nice with 3 items including armor.
    armor 112% (with ptopaz), belt 15%(perfect), 65% with 3 items.
    their is not really a better combination of those three around that still give you as much MF AND adds +2 skills from amu+other nice stats.
    Goldwrap+Skullders(ptopaz)+magic mf amu can rival the mf but not the other stats!

I personally like ful tals set for its +allres and +150 life and the extra dmage from orb. For fashion addicts its kinda ugly, for the enlightened all wil smile at the aura.

Me usually wears a hybrid of Occy, Shako, Tals amu, Tals armor, tals belt for a nice mix of MF and good benefits from everything i wear.

3. Lantto

Lantto IncGamers Member

Armor gets fcr from 2 items and belt form 3 so waring for example armor+belt+amu gives 20 and thats pretty uch the perfect combo you wanna wear. The full set is decent, but if you can afford it its more for novelty value imo. Using shako and ocu/wizz/hoto in place of the last 2 parts is probably better.

4. SgtPPS

SgtPPS IncGamers Member

thanks.. it only cost me a gul and pul runes for un-id armor and an ammy.... now should i socket the occulus with ist ? hoto is kinda hard to get right ?

5. melianor

melianor D3 Wizard Moderator

IST Occy is sweet in my opinion, otherwise maybe UM or Facet for your kind of attack. I isted mine and thats just fine.

6. RunningUppercut

RunningUppercut Banned

I dunno guys, I use full 1.1 Tals on my MFer, and the complete set bonuses and extra damage from the Wand are nice. I use 5 cold skillers in my inventory with an Anni, and full Tals, and my Blizzard is over 6,000. More than enough to destroy Meph and Baal in no time. I just find this combo to work better for me than Occy/Shako/Tals armor + belt + ammy.