T2: The arcade game. Goddamnit that 3rd level kicked my arse der=0

Johnny

Banned
T2: The arcade game. Goddamnit that 3rd level kicked my arse

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VobWtgyoAG4

I had that game for years.

It was awesome. First person shooter game on a 16 bit console that supported coop playing and had lots of mindless violence.

But I never *ever* made it part that bastard 3rd level. Everything after the 3rd level was forever out of my reach just because they had to make it so incredibly hard. Did'nt the developers take a hint when no on on the team could beat that level? Or do you need a japenese telepathic space brain to do it?

However level one and two was still on their own one of the best games ever released so it partly made up for it but what's the point of having an additional... 7?.. levels that never will be played anyway.

Sokar Rostau

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: T2: The arcade game. Goddamnit that 3rd level kicked my arse

Now I remember why I couldn't be arsed playing the console version of that game, the graphics are appalling compared to the arcade version. The arcade version was ****ing awesome.

I made it past level 3 a few times. The best game I ever had, however, cost a friend and I $25 each and we still couldn't get to the end. I think we got to level 8 or something. Awesome ****.

Dondrei

Diabloii.Net Member

Yeah, the arcade graphics were immensely superior, like a lot of games from that era.

What system did you have it on? Hey, apparently the SNES version works with the Mario Paint mouse, neat.

Johnny

Banned

I ahd it on the megadrive. Although I dont think the graphics made it any harder to beat that bastard of a level.

Dondrei

Diabloii.Net Member

Not having lightgun support might've though.

Johnny

Banned

I actualy had the Menacer but it did'nt make it any easier than using the regular control

Dondrei

Diabloii.Net Member

Oh, so it was compatible?

Heh, that thing was awesome. Hello a thousand dollars a year in batteries.

Johnny

Banned

Six AAA batteries. I think I reloaded it 3 times total before I lost interest in the 6 or so titles in the world that it could be used with (of which 5 came with the gun)

Dondrei

Diabloii.Net Member

I have a SNES Super Scope, I should really get a Menacer to complete my collection.