Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

synergies question

Discussion in 'Theorycrafting and Statistics' started by Calizzar, Oct 8, 2006.

1. Calizzar

Calizzar IncGamers Member

synergies question

i know synergies only benefit from hard points, but i heard something about certain synergies benefiting from plus skills. is this true? i'm talking about something like cyclone armor's +2 sec duration for hurricane

2. Feetstench

Feetstench IncGamers Member

I think you are refering to the "marrowwalk bug".

When synergies were first unleashed a skill would get synergy bonus from +to skills if there were NO hard points in said synergy skill (skill granted by item). Marrow was a perfect example because of its great bonuses to the Bone spear/spirit synergies whic made the Boner so popular in .10

Fixed in .11

3. Calizzar

Calizzar IncGamers Member

no, i know about that bug and i know it was fixed. Im talking about something like cyclone armor/hurricane.

if i have 20 in hurricane and 1 in cyclone armor and 20+skills. Will my hurricane last for 12 seconds or for 52 seconds?

4. Merick

Merick IncGamers Member

There's nothing special about hurricane and cyclone's synergy relationship.
    Perhaps you're refering to the prayer, skeleton mastery, and druid summoning "synergies". These aren't true synergies, as they worked the same way before synergies existed (at least the summons anyway), but when synergies were put in the "This skill recieves bonuses from" phrase was put in the skill description in green text.