Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Sword Shield Barb Build

Discussion in 'Barbarian' started by Monkey13.5, Mar 2, 2004.

1. Monkey13.5

Monkey13.5 IncGamers Member

Sword Shield Barb Build

I recently had to remake may barb. Im not sure what skills and stats in the patch. I also would like to know if my eqpt is decent. He has an 08 ss, 301 ed ccb, a shaft, vambraces, gores, a bul kathos ring, a raven frost, a string, an arreats, and a highlords ammy.
    :yep:

2. JEDi-MiNDTRiCKS

JEDi-MiNDTRiCKS Banned

You should do find with that eq, and your skill setup should go max ww/bo/mastery/shout/rest in iron skin, str for gear, dex for block, rest vit.cConsider switching you gloves out to ik glove or steelrend, a bk ring out to another raven frost, or go with angelic ammy/rings, and the rest looks good.

3. sJw_shan

sJw_shan IncGamers Member

Are more and more barbs using two Ravens instead of a raven + rare/bk ring? If so, why? I thought Bk was the best choice. Thanks.

4. Halciet

Halciet IncGamers Member

Well, two ravens gives a lot of ar, a nice little boost of cold damage, the absorb, and can save you up to 20 dex, which you can drop into vit for 80 base/160+ BO life. It's a pretty cool deal, all and all, since that life boost outstrips the one from BK ring by a good deal, but I myself am a bit more fond of one raven and BK for the skills and leech, or one raven and a rare dual-stat ring or something. I don't like redundant mods, so having two items with CBF kinda gets to me, lol.

-Hal

5. sJw_shan

sJw_shan IncGamers Member

Yea for some reason, the same thing kept flashing in my head. I guess I feel like its a waste to have two of the same mods haha. I'm crazy.

So I guess having two 20dex Ravens = More hp for you. Having Bk with +1 skill to your BO = more hp for others, and slight bonuses to your skills. Thanks again Hal.

6. shade449

shade449 IncGamers Member

Cant forget the large amount of ar ravenfrosts give.