Sword FHR rate

Sword FHR rate

Are swords swinging or stabbing weapons?

My Windy is currently using a Spirit Crystal sword, and I was wondering which FHR i needed to reach. 152//174?

KellKheraptis

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: Sword FHR rate

Are swords swinging or stabbing weapons?

My Windy is currently using a Spirit Crystal sword, and I was wondering which FHR i needed to reach. 152//174?
Sadly, Blizzard only recognizes swords as a swinging weapon. Being both a fencer and an iaido practitioner, I'm rather inclined to disagree, but the game code says 174% needed with a sword :p

bah, you too huh?

Yea I have an uncle who is a weapon enthusiast and he does fencing and chinese swordplay... it's clearly a stabbing weapon :rolleyes:

KellKheraptis

Diabloii.Net Member

bah, you too huh?

Yea I have an uncle who is a weapon enthusiast and he does fencing and chinese swordplay... it's clearly a stabbing weapon :rolleyes:
Technically it could be used for either, as it's meant to be a sort of stone-bladed arming sword. However...even lifting it, let alone properly wielding it, would be a challenge all its own, as such a blade would easily outweigh even a war maul. But oh the damage it would do, especially at a blade thickness of 1 single molocule, thrust or cut notwithstanding!