swoops

ZeppelinAngel

Diabloii.Net Member
swoops

just wanted to let you people know that those hersheys swoops things are damn good, i've tried the reeses and i love em

go get some :D

Satrina

Diabloii.Net Member
BAH! :rant:

Hopefully one day we'll get them over here. I adore Hershey's choccy. Hubby says I'm a Philastine :lol: We've only in the past year or so gotten Reece's Peanut Butter cups down here. They sell out so fast I have to get like 20 at a time and then ration myself til they run out :lol:

Satrina

Diabloii.Net Member
I know I know :). Hubby's always taking the mick about me and my commenness when it comes to choccy :lol:

Arokthis

Diabloii.Net Member
Spend a few seconds doing the math. The box of Swoops costs twice as much as a candy bar for half the weight. Kinda stupid, huh?

ZeppelinAngel

Diabloii.Net Member
Arokthis said:
Spend a few seconds doing the math. The box of Swoops costs twice as much as a candy bar for half the weight. Kinda stupid, huh?
oh darn.. $1.98 for 18 pieces of candy isn't gonna break my pocket anytime soon

The place I work got in 4 cases of them before christmas, sold out in a day. I think they good and everything, just nothing special. I was kinda hoping for chocolate-covered potatoe chips. I'd still just have a york peppermint patty or a Peanut butter cup than those.