Sweet Sundaily

IronCrown

Diabloii.Net Member
Sweet Sundaily

Not sure when to start this thread, but seeing as it is around noon here (and I suppose in Europe too) I thought I'd crank one out.

RL - Had 50mm of rain overnight. We really needed that. It's a good start to the summer. Hope it continues.

D2 - Started my Fury wolf. Maxed Lycanthropy at lvl23 and now working on HoW as main spirit. He was a blast through act1 as I twinked a horadric staff onto him from my zealot stuck in Hell act2. Kills very quickly and cannot wait for lvl30 and fury!

Hope you all have a lazy pre-work(school) Sunday!
Enjoy

IC

tartanasia

Diabloii.Net Member
RL- Go watch new James Bong tonight, start writing a script for a 5 minute film.

D2- Im feeling lucky today and im gonna do plenty of hell count and pit runs with my lvl 78 light sorc. Hopefully I can find a 3 os elite armour for lionheart and a lum and a fal. Plus would be nice to make a treachery for my merc, better get cracking!!!

pedu

Diabloii.Net Member
RL: Hangover. Drank much too much yesterday. Parents went on a trip to thailand yesterday, so ill be watching the dog until they come back. Fun fun.

D2: Nothing new. Still in act 1 with my sorc. Will try to install diablo at my parents house so i can play some here too.

Hp_Sauce

Diabloii.Net Member
RL: Homework. SOO much homework. I'm scared.

D2: I shouldn't have been playing it last night, but I was. I started to get bored with the repetitiveness of MF'ing with my blizzballer so I started to rebuild my dead Lightning sorc on Friday. She's level 51 with 117% FCR and she's terrorizing the game so far, but creating another sorc didn't seem to be the answer to the repetitiveness.

So last night I created Sherman (as in Sherman's Lagoon) the Hammeradin, Thornton (also from Sherman's Lagoon) the Freezealot, and Lolita (my g/f picked that one) the LF Javazon, so now I'm bored with the repetitiveness of Act 1 and probably ready for the break that homework is about to force me to take. I'm excited about the variety of characters I have to pick from now though. I'm going to start a Lightning Trapper soon also, I think I will call her Rouge (as in X-Men).

-hps

Steven Q Urkel

Diabloii.Net Member
Real Life: Sunday is generally my laundry day. Liquid Cheer ftw. :laugh:

Diablo 2: Back to Diablo after a bit of a break. Started a new Pally, whom I hope to make a Rangerdin.

MadMardigan

Diabloii.Net Member
@Hp Sauce: Small nitpick:

I think I will call her Rouge (as in X-Men).
Rouge is that makeup that girls put on their cheeks. You want Rogue. Hope you didn't start that character yet. :shocked:

RL: Sunday = short day at work, which is why I'm home already. Getting a good amount of painting done lately, so I'm going to try to keep it up while I'm still in the mood.

D2: Played Thena up to the City of the Damned WP, ready to go into the RoF. Gained a couple of levels, trying to decide whether to keep up with Thundergod's or switch back to Razortail. Thinking of starting a debate thread for that reason. Hmmm...

Off to do something or other!
~MM

Hp_Sauce

Diabloii.Net Member
Rouge is that makeup that girls put on their cheeks. You want Rogue. Hope you didn't start that character yet.
I was actually wondering if that was how you spelled it as I created her. In hindsight I should have known it was wrong as soon as I entered the "Rogue Encampment", which I knew full well how to spell anyway. Silly me. She is only level 3, I will recreate her before I move on. Thanks MM! It would have been far more annoying for me to have realized this in 50 levels or so.

-hps

sirpoopsalot

Diabloii.Net Member
actually, from it's old days as a character editor, you can still edit a name in ATMA. I think, it's the last remaining way to edit a character in ATMA (not counting muling).

RL: Feeling crappy. :sad2: However, it's given me time and excuse for...

D2: I finished normal difficulty in skunkbelly's tourney. Not sure what I'll do now, so I've been spamming the forums.

MadMardigan

Diabloii.Net Member
Thanks MM! It would have been far more annoying for me to have realized this in 50 levels or so.
No prob Hp_S! Like SirPoops says though, you can use ATMA to rename her, though this will create a copy of the character... just be sure to delete the copy you don't want!

Update D2: Thena stormed through the River of Flame, smashed a Ko rune out of the soulstone, then continued on and found a Dol in the Chaos Sanctuary, and got a big batch of lemon sours from Diablo. Continuing on into Harrogoth, she defeated Shenk (though he'll be back :grin: ) and obtained the first waypoint. Level 68 too. LF, plague, and CS are now maxed, working on poison next. Beginning to see where Razortail would be more useful, but I am loathe to give up the 1337 bonuses from Thundergods. Opinions?

~MM

pancakeman

Diabloii.Net Member
RL- Watched the Leonids early, early, EARLY this morning. Sat in the 37**° night and tried not to get soaked with all the dew. Nevertheless, it was worth it.

D2-Still don't have my computer running again, but am thinking of trying a new build for me. Would use a Passion zerker on a Pally that used Conviction, and swap between Vengeance and Berserk. Between those two, I should be able to break any resistance. Or maybe on a shapeshifter druid...

MaliusArcus

Diabloii.Net Member
I am late I know...

D2: Just got a windhammer on my 3rd pindle run, I quit on a good note.

RL: Just woke up from my all day slumber, OSU Michigan was an awesome game, it was more awesome being in columbus for it all. I had too much fun, but im gonna go back to bed and recover some more.

sorcynecro

Diabloii.Net Member
RL : it rained a lot here in England and i had a relaxing weekend with a spot fo tennis to break up the sport on sky

D2 - my MF runs on Hell meph are finally paying off by finding a HOZ (nearly gave up) and after searching for Tal's belt and ammy to complete the set a green mesh belt falls and tah dah... Tal's. Woohoo!!! :jig:

Off to find me a hormunculus and then i will pat my necro

Psywire

Diabloii.Net Member
RL: Had today off today. Went into the hospital to see ppl & relaxed the rest of the day.

D2: Lots of D2 as usual- HFR of course... will have to cube all my new runes from the past week or so. Mmmm I wonder what I can cube up to now :D

drsquid

Diabloii.Net Member
RL: Went surfing at 5am, decent waves size wise, but a bit choppy this time of year. Studied for a while, played D2; below, then went to the city to eat, drink, & socialize with friends.

D2: Woo hoo, my Electric / Ice orb soc pulled and 8% life , mana leech vamp gaze from baal's 3rd minion. The one thats alway lighting enchanted. I just wanted the xp from baals minions, but the vamp gaze is a bonus =).

On a side note ---- just love to listen to trance and watch Psywire's icon spin around, and around, and around, and around .......... it's just utterly memorizing. weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Psywire

Diabloii.Net Member
On a side note ---- just love to listen to trance and watch Psywire's icon spin around, and around, and around, and around .......... it's just utterly memorizing. weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
haha cheers. Gotta love my dancing girl----