Sweet Friday!

Zukarius

Diabloii.Net Member
Sweet Friday!

So I was playing a hell game this afternoon, finishing off some quests with my nova sorci (man she is fun to play), when I had to leave to get some groceries. I left with her in Act 5 and when I came back after supper and putting the kids to bed, the game was still up. I was about to exit the game, when I thought to myself, better have a look at the message screen to see if anyone had tried to contact me. Low and behold DIABLO WALKS...well I fired up my second pc and brought in my Dclone killer (via Pougee build) and in less than 30 seconds he was dead. I have traded for some annis lately as I can't see to figure out how to hunt for him but...when I id'd it was 20/14/10!!

Sweet Friday!!!:cool:

sunflowersmooth

Diabloii.Net Member
Wozers that some pretty impressive luck...what are you gonna do with the 1000 throwing potions you find from baal...in your next 1000 baal runs? :grin:

TheBhoy

Diabloii.Net Member
congrats on the most excellent find.

maybe as a token of friendship you could donate it to the locals.....:rolleyes:

Zukarius

Diabloii.Net Member
TheBhoy said:
congrats on the most excellent find.

maybe as a token of friendship you could donate it to the locals.....:rolleyes:
I sold it to Charsi hoping I could buy it back...funny thing is she didn't want to sell it back to me:shocked:

J/K :thumbsup:

Zukarius

Diabloii.Net Member
TurbulentTurtle said:
Because Charsi needs the extra experience. She needs to learn to go get that damn malus for herself.
Yah why is it that she asks "Everybody" to do it for her? Like I mean I can see one or two strangers, but everybody??? I think she needs some counciling as she clearly has some issues that need to be worked out!